I Can't Hurt Her!

"Sir, here's the wine, please have it and control your temper. And don't worry I'll always be here for you." That was Mia Hudson's voice. She never loses a chance to seduce me but unfortunately I never even have looked at her clearly and will never give any attention kind of attention to a sl*t like Mia who only has her eyes on money.

"Please miss Hudson, leave me alone and don't get into my personal matters." I tried talking to her nicely.

"But sir I was just trying to-" Mia tried saying as she touched my shoulders, massaging them.

"Get out!" I shoured the next moment making her flinch hard.

"Boss-" on the right time Lucas arrived.

"What's it now?" I asked.

"We found his location." Lucas said smirking.

"Now it's time for a small action. I said but then I noticed Mia still standing in the room.

"Why are you still here miss Mia Hudson?" I asked in a loud annoyed voice.

"Oh yeah yeah I was going sorry." She sais and awkwardlywalked away and Lucas continued talking.

"But he's not alone, Richard. He's there with his men." Lucas informed me. He calls me boss or sir only when we're around other people. In aline time he addresses me casually.

"I don't care. Anyways we're not planning to kill him this sudden. I'll just meet Verma and inform his time to go to hell is getting close. And of course we two are enough to take his whole army down. But still more of our people will be coming here soon as we have to not only face Verma, but his whole people. Also we should greet him, shouldn't we?" I said with a wicked smile.

"Yes, it's been quite long that Verma is messing with us. He should realize it was a big mistake trying to get in our way." Lucas agreed with me.

***

"Sh*t! I couldn't hear their talk. What was they even talking about? Now what will I tell Max if he ask?."

Mia was really not with good intentions. Yes, Richard's mom and his soon to be wife Kritika's thoughts were always right. Mia is not just a gold digger but a backstabber too. She's the girlfriend of Max Bandello, but no one knows about it as it is a secret. She is in disguise, spying Richard and informing Max each and every move of Richard and his men. Max was the one who got Mia that job intentionally. But idiot Max doesn't know that she's using him to get to Richard. Yes, she want Richard for his money and powers which are more than Max's. When Mia found out that Richard is more powerful than Max, that sl*t started following Richard and fooled Max. She will l dump Max at any moment if she's sure she'll get everyone's dream guy Richard De Vil, the actual devil to keep as her sugar daddy.

***

"Luc, mom and dad should return back soon, the game is now getting serious so they shouldn't know what our real intentions of coming to India was, also it can be dangerous for them to stay here. Even though my dad has been in a more powerful position than mine, now he's staying away from these mafia stuffs all because of mom. As you know, she don't like me staying in these things too." I told Lucas.

"Yes Richard, I know and I'll take care of it but what about Kritika Sharma?Now she's tangled up with these all and also all those things happened regarding her, was it all a drama? Was you faling the marriage just for the success of our plans?" Lucas asked me and I gave him a cold look.

"I'll protect her. I told you I want her. It was my mistake that I got her into these sh*ts in first place, I could had found other ways to get to Verma instead of choosing Kritika. Now if not by us, then she can even get killed by others for being close with me and Luc, you have to take care of her family too." I explained.

"Richard, we're going to kill Verma. You think she'll simply sit watching that? Also after knowing the truths about you, will she still be ready to stay with you? It's true that you said you want her from the beginning but that time our plans were different. It was for to get to Verma, but now you want her for real." Lucas said disappointed.

"You won't understand Luc, but the only thing I know now is that I can't hurt her anymore. Yes, everything have changed now and if she's not willing to be mine, then I'll make her mine forcefully. I won't dither to do that." I clarified my intentions to Lucas.

"But Richard-"
"It's okay Lucas, I know what I'm doing and I don't give a fu*k about anyone anymore. I know how to win this game." I said cutting off Lucas as I knew his doubts are endless.

Lucas who is also called Luc by me, slowly tapped on my shoulder and said. "No matter what, I'll be with you sir. I'll protect you with my life."

"Mmm." I hummed as a response.

"Sir?" He called.

"Yes?" I answered.

"So you really do love her?"

"Enough talk for now Luc. Go do the rest of the works." I said avoiding his question.

"Yes sir!" I sighed as Lucas left the room.

"Kritika you're not a simple girl as I expected, you captured me in your spell. Even I myself is not able to understand these changes of mine." I spoke to myself.

***

"Tony, there's a party invitation from Kim's regarding their daughter's marriage, right? Which will be helding in Dubai?" I asked my secretary Tony.

"Yes ma'am." He answered.

"Mmm I want mom and dad both to attend it."

"But ma'am, you said no one is going from here." He asked in confusion.

"Yes, but we should attend it, and I'll not be free that time also it's been long mom and dad gone for a trip so I want them to go and enjoy their time there." I tried clearing his confusion.

"But they'll not go without you, ma'am." He said and I knew very well my parents won't agree to go leaving me alone.

"Yes, I know that. It's fine I can take care of it. You just book the flight tickets and inform our people and yes, the security around them should be high. There should not be any fault in that got it?" I said strictly as I cared more about my parent's safety.

"Yes ma'am, I'll take care of it." Saying this Tony was about to leave when I said one more thing.

"Mmm good and yeah, you also have to go with them."

"Me? But ma'am if I go then who'll assist you here?" He asked in surprise.

"I don't need anyone's assistance. I'll manage it all alone and this is my order, you have to assist my dad also it's going ti be a huge party so it's a good opportunity for us to establish our friendship with more helpful people and to spread our business."

"Yes mam, I'll do as you say."

"Mmn thanks"

"Pardon me?"

"Uhh nothing you just leave here, that's all." I said as I concentrated on my computer knowing very well why Tony was surprised with my thanks. I never usually says it to him but he really is a great help to me so I felt like thanking.

Did ma'am just say thanks to me? Which she never does? What happened to ma'am? Why is she being nice? And I'm feeling like some things are wrong here. Everything's doubtful. Thinking this Tony left Kritika's cabin.

It's better to let Mom and Dad stay away because I don't want them to get into all these troubles and I'm sure if they know about Richard's real identity then they'll be so hurt, no it's better they do not get involved. Just wait Richard, I won't leave you for sure. All those secrets behind you will be unleashed soon. I will bring them all infront of this world. I'll tear your good face apart. I told myself as a smirk appeared on my face. But deep down my heart was telling my to stop, because I loves him. But currently my mind is in control. It took over my heart. Will I stop these all and let my love win? Only time can prove it so I have to wait and watch.