To Kill Him?

"Are you crazy, Richard?" I barked at him as I saw him approaching me with a huge bouquet of red roses with an unbothered smile.

"Seems like you were waiting eagerly to start nagging at me." He spoke calmly while offering the bouquet to me that I was reluctant to accept.

"Richard, you know very well that if anyone catches us then things will get so screwed up." I spoke hastily, anxious of the situation.

"Don't make me mad, darling. Take these flowers first." There was a demand and warning in his voice that made me snatch the bouquet from his hands rapidly in order to not make him lose his temper. I hate the fact how easily I get bewitched by him. Genuinely after seeing Richard's real, cruel side. I developed fear for him that helps him to control me effortlessly. I cannot believe that I am the same person who once was so courageous enough to insult him in front of people but that time I was lucky that my gallantry lasted because I didn't know who that handsome, dark aura emitting man in front of me was. Now when I got to know that man, the man who claimed me completely as his, I am weak. Weak in front of the Devil King.

"Richard listen to-"

"Stop it, Fairy. Let me see who will dare to drag you away from me." The confidence in his voice made me relaxed but at the same time the thoughts of someone finding us together kept on making me numb. But wait did he just call me Fairy?

"What did you just call me, huh? And what are your plans, Richard?" I asked, clueless and disappointed but amused. 

"To enjoy my time with my beloved wife and your nickname, Fairy is really impressive that I will be calling you that from now on." He answered with a very sweet poisonous voice. I gave no answer in return. I stood straight looking at him but not directly into his eyes because they would eliminate me from my senses completely enrapturing me. His eyes ran all over my body and a very satisfied smirk appeared on his face before he spoke.

"You look damn hot in this outfit, sweetheart. I'm glad I chose it for you." He spoke and I wasn't staring at him anymore, instead I was checking out the beautiful red roses in my hands while maintaining my silence daring not to give him attention. I did not intend to speak for the time being. 

"Alright, get in the car now, Kritika." He said with slight fury. My silence was bothering him and I understood it from him calling me my name where he usually uses any flirty titles. Still not talking about anything I got inside his car. I was standing in front of Kaira's house because I wanted a place where no one could notice me easily. Risking Richard to come to my house was not at all practical due to the guards outside as well as my company wasn't a safe place. As he said, he did find me from where I was and came for me. 

The whole ride was silent. I did not utter a word. I wanted him to know how much I was upset with his careless over confident attitude and I expected him not to repeat come meeting me suddenly and uninformed giving zero care to the people who are restless to catch Richard. I did not want anything to happen to him nor to my people. I felt like living in between hell and heaven and I could choose nothing specifically. While all these thoughts were creating chaos inside my head, the sudden break given to the car made the demons in my head disappear at once, making me come back to reality while I flinched. I looked at the background and the surrounding was a forest area with not many people around. I wanted to ask Richard where we were headed to and why he stopped suddenly but my ego forced me to continue my cold silence but I gave Richard a very nasty, angry, questioning look and he returned me a seductive smirk while licking his lips that left me perplexed. Somehow I started feeling hot out of nowhere regardless of the air cooler turned on in the car.

"Wondering where we are going but too determined not to speak, right?" He spoke while unbuttoning 2 buttons of his shirt. I was stunned by his sudden move. I diverted my gaze from him to the outside trees and the darkening sky with glistening stars which were blinking at me. I was confused but excited with what Richard was upto. Suddenly he grabbed my hands making me look at him astonishingly. He kept a grip on my waist and clutched my legs raising it and slowly twisting me and turning me towards his seat. Everything happened so fast that I found myself sitting on Richard's lap in seconds. He was tightly hugging my waist while he locked his eyes with mine. He held me tighter making sure I did not move away.