Truth Revealed

"I'm sorry I should have came earlier, I should have been more careful. I'm sorry your Fairy failed to protect you." I spoke as my tears flow from my eyes. My face was filled with sadness and disappointment. Tears slowly building up in my pearl white eyes. I was at the hospital sitting beside the unconscious Verma.

"Why are you saying these all? You're the one who saved Dad. If you hadn't came then-" A voice approached me from behind, it was Shruti and she couldn't complete her words. I guess she was right that if I hadn't came that time then maybe Verma uncle would had already said good bye to this world because of that heartless devil or wait, maybe he do has a heart.

"Fairy...Fairy get up don't be weeping, I know my girl is strong what happened to you now?" Shruti came towards me trying to cheer me up. She tried making me feel good, she was tapping on my shoulders. But I was just sitting there with my head low and face dull.

"Many things happened. Many things....I-I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know what's going on in my life...I-" Shruti hugged me hard and I just stayed still. Shruti hugged me because she understood something was wrong with me. Yes, we are like twins. Wasn't born in the womb of the same mother but by heart we are twins and so close to eachother. We can understand eachother well.

"Now my girl get up and it's fine whatever happened we'll talk and we'll fix it cause we're the 'Evil sisters', after all. Wait ha ha ha also known as the 'bad bit#hes'. I can't see my Kritu like this, this soft side doesn't suit you, now get up my bad girl. Shruti spoke to me and I sighed hard and then wiped my tears and got up of the bed. I looked up at Dreamy, Shruti's another name, and spoke.

"Yes we have to talk. There are a lot."

"Seems like I missed a lot of fun." Dreamy said teasingly.

"Ha ha ha yes, fun is gone but now action time." I smirked saying that because when Dreamy is by my side I can be at my fulleat power and attitude. I hope I can avoid Richard completely now but each time we meet he is taking more and more place in my heart leaving no room for hate.

"That's my girl, that old Kritika who is never afraid of anyone." Shruti said proudly. I do miss that old Kritika too.

"Well it was my fault being soft. Yes, I agree I shouldn't had done that." I spoke looking at the ground with a tint of disappointment in myself.

Giving me a soft push by hands, Shruti spoke. "Stop it yaar, now I'm here right, everything's going to be fine." She tried giving me hopes.

"No. Not all!" I said as my face again became gloomy. Yes, everything will be fine, but will my love be with me? If yes then what about my uncle and my Dreamy? Will they be alive? I want them all but is it possible? And I don't think Richard will leave me, wait will he? Why is the thought of Richard leaving me, hurting me when that's actually what I'm wishing for?

Shruti snapped her fingers getting me out of my endless thoughts and asked."Hey what? What are you thinking?"

"Uhh uhh sorry I just umm leave it what did the Doctor say about uncle?" I tried changing the subject.

"He's out of danger but it'll take sometime for him to come back to his old, strong self."

"Ohh and where is Agni?" I asked as I looked around the room finding no trace of Agni.

"He went to buy some medicines."

"Mmm." I hummed as a response.

"Come let's go and grab a cup of coffee. That will light up your mood." She said and I gave her a warm smile and before leaving the room I once again looked at Verma uncle and mouthed "Sorry" In a low voice just only I can hear.