Fairy???

I looked up at the enterence to find a shocked Kritika standing there helpless. Her eyes ready to pop out, mouth opened, lips dried. She looked stunned, looked scared. It reminded me of that night, the night when she witnessed me killing Verma's man in the middle of a forest, the night when my actual truth came out infront of her, the night when I kissed a woman for the first time in my life, the night when I confessed my real feelings for her.

Her eyes were on Rakesh Verma who was trying to escape from my hands and was bleeding pathetically. Verma's eyes were filled with pain and anger, he was looking down. Agni was holding Shruti tight by her waist to stop her from running towards her father because Agni seemed like he understood the seriousness of the situation and that I, the De Vil may not hesitate to hurt Shruti also. Fighting with me is useless because me as a single man is enough to end them all but here I have my left-hand man Lucas also, so there was no chance of defeating me, the Mafia King, Richard De Vil. Seems like now they all have actually realized how cruel and dangerous I am.

Shruti was screaming and was trying to free herself from the hold of Agni because it was her own father infront of her with a knife on his shoulder from where blood was dripping down colouring his white shirt, red. Agni was calm but restless and confused having no clue of the situation. He didn't knew how to help his boss and his daughter. Agni was devastated by the fact that he couldn't save his boss from such a situation also he had to stand there doing nothing watching these scenes.

You may think Agni is not loyal and true to his boss but he stood there doing nothing because he knew Verma well, he knew that Verma would be not wanting Agni to help him instead wanted him to protect his precious girl. Yes, Agni know Verma and when these things were happening Verma also signalled Agni to stay back and do nothing. He was just obeying his boss. Also Agni was the one who informed Kritika about what was happening there because he knew she could do something but why was he sure about that?

***

Verma looked up and saw Kritika. "Fairy???" Verma whispered. Hearing Verma talk, I diverted my gaze back to Rakesh Verma confused why he said the name Fairy which felt as if I've heard before.

"DE VIL!!! LEAVE HIM!!!" Kritika shouted on top of her lungs.

The sudden shouting echoed through out the hall. That voice was filled with hurt and pain.Kritika demanded me to let Verma go. I was only there just to give Verma a warning and I didn't actually wanted to harm anyone for now. But the situations turned out to be like this. I decided to spare Verma this time because if I kill Verma now then all my ideas will become a flop also I was unhappy with the fact that Kritika cared more for my enemy and that demand in her voice was something I hated because no one ever even dared to talk like that to me. Yes, Kriti was constantly proving that she's not like others by each and every small things she do.

Being annoyed by her angry words and threatening, I pushed the knife even more deeper into Verma's shoulder.

"Aargh!!" Verma screamed even louder.

"RICHARD DE VIL!!!!!" Kritika's voice raised again even more stronger and scared.

"Why darling? Why do you care? Stay out of this baby girl. Don't test me. I'm really not liking this attitude of yours." I spoke nicely to her.

"SHUT UP! BETTER YOU LEAVE HIM OR ELSE I-"

"Or else I what baby?" I mocked her.

***

My eyes were red and teary. Anger is taking over me which I don't like because I know how dangerous I can get if I'm angry. Even me, myself was afraid of my own self. Agni called me and told to come here urgently and when I did the scene that welcomed me was Verma uncle on his knees with a knife on his shoulder that was gifted by none other that Richard De Vil. I was very annoyed by what Richard was doing but on the other hand he was enjoying it. I told him to leave uncle but he wasn't listening to me.