Why Her?

The black BMW car stopped in the middle of the ground, of the land that Kritika bought. There was only the previous owner of it, Isaac and some of his men present. He was standing there discussing something with his people. The black BMW caught their attention. Isaac knew very well to whom that car belonged to and that made him worried for some reason.

The car door opened and a guy got out, the guy who Isaac wanted to never see again. It was the guy who left moments ago. It was the guy to whom he pleaded to spare his life. He let go of Isaac that time but now why is he back?

"R-ri-cha-rd S-ir? Sir, why did you come back? Do you want anything?" Isaac's voice was shaking unintentionally even when he didn't wanted to show Richard that he was frightened of him.

"You see, when I was on my way back, I was thinking how I had to surrender in front of that little woman. And it all happened just because of you." Richard spoke in a calm manner.

"M-e? S-ir? But you were the one who let her have this property, right?" What was Richard talking about? It is all because of me? All that I did was try dumping that woman for more profit but it turned out that she was not easy to deal with and also my bad that I chose Richard De Vil for my game. Issac thought in his mind while staring at the tall figure infront of him that stood with his hands in pocket.

"Ha ha ha yes it was me, but it would not have happened if you did not have tried tricking me and that woman together out of your greed. I hate cheating and betrayal." Richard spoke amd he was being hilarious and soft rather than being serious and angry. The calmness he showed, was it the calmness before a hurricane?

"Oh dear Richard SIR! I tried talking to you nicely and respectfully but you are trying to get on my nerves?" Isaac did tried his best to act innocent in front of Richard but it seems like he lost his cool. And Richard was not going to let go of the matter too, unless he finishes it off by himself rather than talking few words. Isaac for some reason looked confident and cheerful now.

"Oh your tongue is raising? That is interesting!" Richard exclaimed curiously.

"Hmmm you think I am weak? This is not London, Richard. Here the people are on my side. Don't forget that they are ready to do anything as per my orders. They will not even hesitate to KILL YOU!" Isaac threatened but his voice still showed fear.

"Kill me? Oh wow. Kill this RICHARD DE VIL??? TRY IT you little piece of sh*t!" I spoke out loud with a smirk that made Isaac furious. I was testing Isaac's patience and temper in order to start an action scene. I was enraging Isaac into attacking me to begin with. Isaac looked at his side, signalling his men to attack me. The fact that I was there only with my driver, Lucas and that my secretary, Mia seemed like gave Isaac some more courage to attack me because previously I came with more of my men and now alone so it would be easy to finish me off now as he had 10 people with him and me, 3. In addition to that the credit of killing Richard De Vil will benefit him in many ways and will bring him fame and opportunities.

Isaac's men rushed towards me but I stood there with both of my hands in my pockets and not even bothering to take off my sunglasses. I brought no special changes to my position or posture. These all aren't a new thing to me. Fights and bloodshed do not even make me excited anymore. My face showed not even a small hint of fear, it was blank but confident. I gave a mocking smile to Isaac, a smile that pitied him and his life changing decision of attacking me just before one of his men's hands raised to beat me but-

The next moment those hands were shot with a gun and that man fell down numb and screaming with extreme pain. The blood from his hands splattered on my face. I wiped it off with a handkerchief and eventhough this all was a usual thing for me, yet I hate getting blood on my dress or body, especially my charming face.