You Both Alright?

Lucas is driving me and Kaira back home now. We are safe and sound and the only change came is to our hearts. The mangalsutra Richard tied on my neck, it's still there and I hid it inside my dress in order to not get in any trouble. I saw the way back home which I couldn't see at the first time because I was unconscious. The mansion was situated in between the forest and the road looks so lonely as if no one ever travels through it. Richard really did choose the best hiding spot. The whole car ride was silent and no one dared to speak. Me and Kaira was sitting in the backseat. I held her hands and she looked at me and smiled seeing which I was relieved that she is feeling fine.

"Mrs. De Vil?" Lucas broke the silence catching our attention.

"Ye-yes?" I answered.

"Sir, Richard told me to inform you that you are always welcomed to the mansion anytime." He said.

"Oh uhh thanks." I said a bit awkwardly.

"But please do not forget that it is a secret place." Lucas warned.

"Umm yeah I know and I will be careful." I assured.

We reached back my home. Kaira also chose to stay there with me. My parents aren't here and I'm alone so it was totally fine if Kaira stay with me. I saw my car parked infront of my house and that was an unexpected sight because I left this car at the temple as they kidnapped me but yes, Richard was a wise man as well as a handsome one. I thanked Lucas and walked upto my front door. Kaira stood staring at Lucas for some moments and instead of words, their eyes spoke. I looked back as I didn't feel Kaira's presence near me and I saw Lucas pulling her towards him by one hand on her waist and kissing her on lips. My eyes widened in thoughts he did it forcefully because I was unaware of the things happened back there at the mansion, but Kaira was kissing him back so I came into a conclusion that they both would've confessed their feelings for eachother. I diverted my sight and let them enjoy their moment. I got inside the house and sat on my couch. It's been two days me and Kaira went missing. Many things happened in these days but as per I know my people, they should currently be present here waiting or searching for me but there showed no sign of any kind of worry about me from Rakesh uncle, Shruti, bro or Nick's side. They forgot about me? Did they? I wondered.

***

"Luc?" Kaira called in a low sweet voice.

"Yes, my woman?" Lucas answered.

"I-I will miss you." She said not looking into his eyes.

"Look at me. I will miss you too, my Kai. Stay here safe, I'll be watching you always, don't worry." Lucas passed a reassuring smille.

"Come to meet me, will you?" Kaira's voice showed concern.

"Of course I will. I want you by my side 24 hours, Kaira. But our situation is like this, we have to be careful and limit our interactions." He talked logically in order keep the danger away.

"If I can wait for you till now, I can wait for you life long." Kaira said with a small curl upon her lips.

Slowly patting Kaira's head, Lucas spoke. "I won't make you wait for so long, dear. I will take you with me soon."

"Mmm yes. I love you."

"I love you too." After giving one more peck on Kaira's lips, Lucas left the place.

***

"Is there something Miss Kaira May is missing to tell me?" I asked Kaira as she entered the living room after her talk with Lucas.

"Uhh uhh Kritu umm I-" Kaira struggled to explain.

"Say it, Kai." I demaded as I couldn't wait to hear what was going on between her and Lucas.