Chapter 1 - Official Opening

Chapter 1 – Official Opening

Today, Rimuru got bored.

In fact, it wasn't just today, but the day before, and the day before.

He has been doing overwork everyday for the past hundreds of years. Ever since he absorbed Ivaraj and evolved into Rimuru knows what, the cardinal world has entered a state of peace.

However, even the most powerful beings have a weakness, and for Rimuru that is boredom.

I need a vacation – That was what Rimuru thought every day, and it currently is the perfect time to take time off. Why? Because he just completed the stack of paper that has been there since forever.

Every time he gets close to the bottom, more is just added on, and then he had to fidget around the bottom to make sure that one is completed first before going back to the top. It was very arduous.

But now, he is free... at the moment, and he is going to take advantage of it.

He opened a soul corridor to his twelve guardian lords and recorded a message to inform them about this. He knew that if he started a conversation it would just take forever, so he would rather leave and leave the aftermath to them without worrying about it.

(Hey guys. Just so you know, imma go on a vacation to another world now. I've done the paperwork and it is now your problem. I'll visit frequently so don't worry! By the way, when you are receiving this, I will be long gone. Bye)

(Mwahahah. I'm just too smart Ciel. You see that? Normally, I would have a long conversation with them and never get to leave. But I've now adapted and changed)

{But you are escaping your respon-}

(Nuh uh. Stop there. Don't you want to take a break too?)

The truth was, Ciel was also bored.

{... Fine}

(Then lets gooooo. Come on Ciel, open a portal to another world!)

{And what will you do there exactly?}

(That's for future me to think about)

{...}

(Please)

{... *Sigh. Very well then. I will make sure to go to an interesting world} A look of determination appeared on her face.

Soon, all Rimuru's subordinates felt his presence disappear, and just before they started to worry, a message popped into their heads.

(Cya later people)

///

Rimuru arrived in what looks like modern day Japan, the very place that he got stabbed in. However, he could immediately sense abnormalities. Like how there were powerful dragons roaming about the streets, or how there was an entire dimensional gap between this universe. There was also a particular bald man who, despite being human, unknowingly had an ultimate skill.

There were also beings, not quite human, demon or spirit, but are regarded as cursed spirits.

Basically this world was a jumbled mess.

{Master, there are -}

(Nope. Don't tell me. I don't want spoilers)

{... Okay, then what would you like to do then?}

Hmm I actually don't know. Now that I'm here, I could explore everything this world has to offer. Nothings a threat to me anyway. Meh, that sounds like effort.