Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!

Chapter 24 – Woah! So Many Things Happening!

It's been a week since Artoria came back, and Medea can confidently say that she had severely underestimated her all this time.

The next morning after she came back, Ciel was... different.

She had been with them for months, so such a change in behaviour was obvious for her. Additionally, Rimuru was also plenty shocked, but recovered in a couple seconds and just sighed with a smile.

She herself had took a long time to gain Ciel's trust and approval, but for Artoria it was less.

She didn't know what happened with her on the trip, but she could deduce from past experiences that the only way to be acknowledged by Ciel was to do something that resonated with her.

Now, even Medea started to look at her in a different light.

Ciel, instead of only giving her a greeting, started to actually form genuine conversations with her, no matter which Artoria she was talking to. And it seemed like both got on very well.

I need to step up my game...

...

In an alleyway invisible to anyone, suddenly, some figures appeared.

The one in the lead had a confident look on his face, which was always smiling. This was Suguru Geto.

Not far from him was a human-like person with zips and strings around him. His hair was white his eyes echoed the insanity inside of him.

Following him is the same volcano head that ran away from Ciel and Gojo's fight, if it could even be called that. This was Jogo.

And finally, the last one was a demonic figure. There were twigs instead of eyes and black marks that dragged up and down it's body. It was also the tallest out of the four.

All of them were very strong and dangerous in their own rights.

The aim for appearing like this today was to go to the café that Jogo talked about and see what's up. Being with an entire team of cursed spirits, Jogo's confidence rose by some degree, which was why he dared to join in the first place.

But not even seconds that they began walking, footsteps could be heard getting louder, which meant that someone was coming towards them.

Geto held out his hand and waited, until a faint silhouette could be seen in the dark alleyway.

Then, two red dots glowed menacingly, and when she got closer, her body became clearer.

"To what may I owe the pleasure of meeting you here?" Geto still had the guts to talk, despite the fact that his hands were unconsciously shaking.

"Oh I don't know you tell me. Where do you think you're going?" The voice got deeper and deeper, and the figure got closer and closer.

The three spirits behind Geto were much worse, as they couldn't even move due to being paralysed from fear.

"I was in a happy mood today, and I don't want it to be interrupted by little pigs snorting in my ear."

The atmosphere almost solidified under the pressure, and she stopped getting closer, about 3 and a half metres from the group.

"I made a mistake last time of killing the white-haired guy too quickly, so I will use this opportunity."

"Be grateful since you will at least die."

Unable to process what her words meant, the four then disappeared from where they stood.

Far, far away, they appeared inside a dungeon.