Chapter 31 - Her True Strength

Chapter 31 – Her True Strength

After such drama unfolded in the city, and All Might's retirement, life went back to usual again.

Hu Tao was also moved to the number two hero.

Things happened and the four foreigners enjoyed their time here as much as possible.

But... it could only get so interesting.

As the clock ticked, 6 months passed with nothing out of the ordinary happening.

And it was time...

(A/N I know people hate timeskips but honestly I can't see myself writing 20 odd chapters following the major plot with myself adding small twists and turns to it. And I just can't and it'll be a bit boring after a while so I just moved on)

...

Screech...

Her weapon scratched against the floor, leaving a long trail of indentations, but she didn't mind.

Behind her were thousands of people on the ground, not dead but nearly.

The butterfly left a mark on Shigaraki. It led her to a hospital, but due to unforeseen circumstances, the body was transported somewhere else.

So she was able to find this place.

It was very dangerous to barge into somewhere unauthorised and the place being a criminal organisation, but funnily enough Hu Tao's got used to it.

She was of course met with resistance, but hours later, they collapsed from exhaustion and heat rather than Hu Tao. She only dealt with a couple hundred. There were some that were quite strong like an ice guy and someone who could convert stress into power, but were swiftly dealt with by her.

She looked intrigued that such a massive place was able to go unnoticed by the authorities. There were signs on the wall saying things like 'Meta Liberation Army' and stuff.

She also spotted a giant leaning lifelessly on a pole, but she decided to leave it alone.

Slowly, she made her way into the place where her butterfly is, and she felt the connection getting stronger.

Walking into a room, she was once again confronted with a capsule of liquid, and inside was Shigaraki, peacefully sleeping.

Her staff glowed and with one quick strike, she cut open the entire command-desk and the wires leading to the machination.

The body fell, but gained consciousness mid air and unnaturally stopped in mid-air.

Then as if time was reversing it stood upright and looked at Hu Tao.

"The number two hero Hu Tao? What...?"

"I'm here to defeat you, simple right?" She smiled.

"Defeat me? What of the people here?"

"They all fell under me. They struggled a lot, and were quite troublesome but I dealt with them quickly." A proud expression appeared on her face.

"All of them?"

Just then, the room was busted open, showing three figures' outline behind the smoke and debris.

"Oooh. Reinforcements. It must've been that computer guy."

"Shigaraki, what happened?" A female voice asked.

"As you can see, the number two hero is here. My transformation is also incomplete." He grunted in response.

"You are... oh, I remember. You're Dabi, you're Himiko Toga, and you're Twice. Of course, those are the names you go with."

Without warning, a blue flame was launched into Hu Tao's face by Dabi.