Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking

Chapter 29 – Surprising and Shocking

"Nomus, are you ready?" A smiling Shigaraki said as he looked down at the city from a building roof.

Next to him were multiple abominations, now know as nomus. Kurogiri was to his right, and to his left was another figure, with a mask and a cloak on so no prominent features could be seen. Only the hair flowing down could be regarded as a feature.

"Hey you," he addressed the figure, "go cause some havoc."

With a slight bow, the figure then disappeared from the roof.

...

"HEY YOU!" A transformer looking person shouted, "STOP IT!".

He stumbled into an alleyway and saw the same figure atop the rooftop before, now pinning and strangling a hero against a wall.

With just one hand, they could lift their entire bodyweight up, nevertheless the transformer shouted at them.

"Oh? A student?" A mechanical voice sounded behind the mask.

"I may be a student, but I will not allow this to happen! My name's Lida Tenya, remember that!" With a strong sense of justice, he ran forwards, and steam appeared on his calves then suddenly his speed increased multiple times, but even that was too slow for the figure, as they let go of the hero and moved to the other side of the valley, almost instantly according to Lida.

He then followed up with punches and kicks but for some reason the figure dodged them all. In fact, it was almost as if the figure knew what he was going to do before he even did it.

Slowly losing hope, but still stubbornly resisting, he began to run out of stamina. At this instant, the figure instantly backed off, and the place they was once at had a sword sticking into the floor.

"Who are you? That was meant to be my target anyway."

An intimidating muscular man who walked with a hunch arrived at the scene. He had a flat and triangular face without a nose, and an extraordinary long tongue licking his lips. He also ahd rather long black hair, which he draped of his head with a messy fashion.

He wore a dark-combat suit plated with metal armour across his body to holster his weapons which were two katanas.

"HERO KILLER!" Lida apparently recognised him, and he ignored his injuries to sprint at him, but unfortunately that was what he thought in his mind. When his body moved, blood gurgled to his mouth as he lost all strength and collapsed against the wall. Only his vision didn't fail him.

"Hero... Killer?" The cloaked figure then looked at him curiously.

"Hero killer Stain, and who are you?" A calm but crooked voice sounded out.

"No need to know." A polite but rude greeting.

He frowned, "you aren't a hero, so you're not my target. If you leave I will forget about this." He warned the figure but they didn't budge one bit.

"Unfortunately I am a bit forced here," Stain could hear a small chuckle behind the mask, "and plus, I wonder how strong the rumoured hero killer is."

"So be it." He instantly rushed towards the figure and gave a slice with his left hand holding a katana, but to his surprise, his opponent's hand did some complicated movement and the strength of the blow was drastically weakened.

Then, for some reason the katana in his hands became shinier, but also thinner.

"What? Don't tell me..."

He now looked at them in a different light, and once again charged up before leaping onto the wall. He repeated this multiple times until his body just became a complicated outline.