Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon

(A/N So ummm... its been a while

I know, I know, I said two weeks but its been like half a year, but I'm back, well kinda.

I'm very sorry for not being online and updating the novel. Basically, things happened in my life and I kinda needed that time off. Plus, I kinda felt burn out about new ideas for my novel and just writing in general. I also had exams and everything on top of this so it was hard for me.

Anyway, I'm back now, everythings sorted and exams are over, which is good. However, I'm not going to be able to update and post new chapters everyday. The burnout is real, so I'd say at least one chapter a week, and depends on if I feel motivated and if I have time, I might add more chapters.

My chapters may also drop in quality, or even increase in quality idk. It will probably take me a couple chapters to get back into the mood again, so please bare with me.

Anyway, thanks for reading and staying with me. 😊

...

It was a bright and early morning.

Artoria, having been accustomed to her job now, woke up and did all her necessities. She brushed her teeth, made her bed, and went to the training rooms.

After doing her daily warmups of cutting mountains in half, she finally went downstairs. The normal and polite Artoria would just go straight downstairs without any other tasks, but as the alter one, apparently releasing her strength was very important.

The familiar room soon greeted her and she quietly approached to her seat. Well, it's not hers exactly but it might as well be since no one but her sits there.

She then took out a very special bowl from nowhere and tipped it over. Magically, a full English breakfast was somehow summoned onto a plate that was somehow summoned. Despite both the plate and the food being bigger than the bowl it just happened.

Normally, it would only be her in the room eating her food in the corner, and Ciel in the kitchen this early in the morning, but not now. Ever since Ophis joined the mix she has been enjoying her food with her, sitting across the table.

Although, both are the silent type. They didn't really talk too much and just kept silent, but it was apparently a language to them, as they had a mutual respect and acknowledgement for each other.

And finally, with Rimuru and Medea coming down, and Ciel finishing preparing whatever she was preparing, Artoria finished her meal which was around 200 times the amount of a normal adult male's daily intake of calories, she changed into her teacher clothes and left. Passing by Ophis they both did a silent nod at each other.

A peaceful walk later, Artoria found herself in front of the school again. But unlike normal, she felt a sense of unrest and distortion in mana around the place.

Something happened?

She pinched the top of her nose and sighed.

Why do I have the feeling it will be a long day?

Resigning herself, she entered.

By stepping into the school grounds, she immediately sensed multiple powerful beings there.

Hmmmm

The first period proceeded as normal, with nothing strange happening. She kept an eye on those above average people, but they did nothing apart from stand by. It was only after lunch, that things started to change.