Chapter 39 - More New Concepts

Chapter 39 – More New Concepts

Mentally sighing to herself, she let herself be teleported to somewhere else.

Although, when she turned on her omnipotence, she didn't really think much about the danger. She still had her omniscience turned off to avoid spoilers, but with all of her strength and skills back she had nothing to worry about.

...

"Welcome" The first thing she saw was a young man sitting on a chair floating in the middle of a universe.

"Umm... what?"

"You must be confused, but please let me explain." Already, his confident and smug smile annoyed Ciel.

"My name is... George. I am the god of this multiverse, and the world you were just in was also part of my multiverse. I am someone known as a creator. And I want you to be my wife."

"Umm... what?"

"Don't be so confused. If you agree, I will give you incomprehensible wealth and power."

"Wait what?" Ciel, for once, was absolutely stunned by the sheer nerve of this person, "me?"

"Yes. You see, as a creator and a God I am well versed in exploring the unknowns and expanding my own multiverse. It was then I discovered you, in a hidden corner from everyone. Through my efforts, I have finally pulled your consciousness out of there. You can't even resist." Soon, a lustful look appeared in his eyes as he stood up and got closer to her.

"Your beauty stunned me, and I want you to be my wife. As I said, if you agree I can give you unimaginable power and wealth, and I will even spare the universe you came from."

"Sorry... I'm already with someone though."

Then a look of disgust showed itself on his face.

"You mean him. That person disgusts me. He dares to take advantage of you. A mere slime in human form is nothing compared to me. Join me, be my wi-"

"-what did you say?"

"Pardon?"

"Repeat what you just said."

"Uh, a mere slime in human form is nothing compare to me?"

"Oh really?"

"Yes. He deserves to d-"

He paused as he saw the look on Ciel's face – anger.

He's arrogant, dissed Rimuru and wants me to be his wife. HIM? A mere god?

"How arrogant you are."

"What di-"

"Did I allow you to speak?" For some reason, even though he was in his own territory and should be completely omnipotent, he actually could not speak.

"I will make you suffer my wrath now." It was very simple. She didn't elaborate further or talk further. Heck, she didn't even care about how she finally found out why she was pulled into another world. A simple sentence was all that was needed.

As he looked into Ciel's blood-red eyes, he became entranced and slowly got pulled into her realm.

She turned his pain tolerance and weakened his emotions as much as she could without permanently making him disfunctional.

Then, she gave him a simple torture method.

For the first 10 million years, she made him suffer nothing but pure pain. 10 million years for him actually. Amidst the screaming pain and constant begging for help, Ciel watched through an orb sped up hundreds of thousands of times.