Chapter 55 - The Admin

Chapter 55 – The Admin

Short story short, Artoria won.

Rizevim was vapourised and was banished to the shadow realm. Not actually, but he lost.

However, what Artoria discovered was that his soul actually escaped in a controlled manner.

Normally when one died, their soul would dissipate, but not him. And the direction it was headed in was extremely bizarre.

When Artoria focused, she sensed holy energy akin to the holy grail, with enough magic to revive someone.

I see.

Ignoring that for now, she turned her gaze towards Crom.

"You..."

"I have multiple personalities."

"Oh right. Yeah that makes sense."

"Mmm."

"Then... are you going to kill me or something."

"Well, I don't mind, but the one inside doesn't so I guess I'm not. Although, if you speak a word about this to anyone, I will find you."

"Well that's scary. Don't worry, I won't speak of this to anyone."

At this moment, the barrier started to crumble down. Looking at the falling remains of the barrier, Crom asked one more question.

"I have a really important question."

"Go on."

"How is it that you're so strong? You are a human aren't you?"

"I am indeed a human, however you should've sensed my dragon heart."

"Yes but that doesn't explain it."

"Training. I have trained against people stronger than me lots. I have honed my craft and started from the basics. I trained and fought so much that I have reached this level."

"...I see. Thank you."

"Mm."

Crom then disappeared. Even if the entire school including those powerful beings were here, the only person who could follow Crom was Artoria.

Looking at him leaving, Artoria's battle uniform became her normal teacher uniform again and stored her blade away.

She then just left and went straight home.

And to Rizevim's credit, the barrier was really good. No traces of the battle were left behind.

After a short walk home, she sat down at her usual seat and began eating again.

...

Currently, Medea is having the biggest staring contest of her life right now. How did this happen?

On a day of break, she started the day by waking up nice and early, and after having a light breakfast she went straight to the library. Often in the earlier hours of the day, there were little people there, so she could enjoy herself by reading pieces of fiction in this world without being interrupted.

However, another reason why she goes so early... well, there's not little people there, there's no people there, since the library hasn't opened yet. She just abuses her magical powers to teleport inside.

Normally, this little trick works, however it was a bit different this time.

She met an old enemy of hers, or an old friend, who knows.

Simple, Medusa, aka rider from the holy grail war was sitting at the receptionist desk in the library, despite it being closed.

In Medusa's point of view, she was just minding her own business, reading books with her glasses, when she sensed a disruption in mana. Fixing her gaze at that position, she was soon met with the equally confused looked of Medea.