Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants

Chapter 4 – More Masters and More Servants

"...Oh"

"For future reference master, a servant's name is meant to be a secret because otherwise other master's can find out their legend and therefore there abilities, which will put us at an extreme disadvantage."

"Okay"

"You are Medea, the witch of betrayal?"

She stiffened at the comment before replying, "yes".

However Rimuru came in to save the day, "Hey, she doesn't like being called that, just call her Caster or something."

Medea then looked at Rimuru strangely, whilst Rimuru saw her expression and started becoming nervous. Did I say something wrong. She didn't tell me but it was kinda obvious how she flinched at the word 'betrayal' the first time. Am I just an idiot? Is this why I'm still a virgin? He started crying inside.

"Very well then, I will call her Caster. But what about you? You're not a registered magus."

"You are correct. I am a café owner who just happened to find her on the streets, so I took her in."

"So you have no intention of the war then. Assuming you know what it is."

"I do know what it is and I actually am quite interested in it." He gave a smile to them.

"So you are an enemy."

"Perhaps, but I have no intention of fighting now, I don't want this place to be destroyed. So why don't we just call it there and say we were just customers and workers here. Next time we'll sort something out."

Rin and archer talked about it and agreed.

"By the way, the recipe for the ca-"

"That's a trade secret. You think I will tell my enemy?"

And with that, they both left. Just before the got to the door however, Rimuru suddenly said, "My names Rimuru Tempest by the way. I'm a man. We forgot an introduction."

They both paused and said, "my name is Rin Tohsaka, and this is Archer-"

"Very well then Rin and Archer, if fate allows it, we'll meet again."

"Of course." And with that, they left.

Medea breathed a sigh of relief and looked back at Rimuru. He was still smiling there and waving them off.

"What did I miss?" Ciel finished whatever she was doing and joined in. Although, she already knew what happened.

"A servant and master came. Nothing else really."

Someone from the future. And there are also two of the exact same souls here. Fufufu, interesting.

After that, nothing much happened for the rest of the afternoon.

...

"Hello, oni-chan!"

A small, white haired girl could be seen walking in front of a massive giant. He was a huge, statue like man with muscles spread to every part of his body. However, one glace and one could see that he was definitely not her parent, or guardian for that matter.

In front of them was a teenager with red hair, wearing a white and blue jumper. Accompanying him was a cloaked girl, with blonde hair. And there was also the twin-tails girl from before, Rin.

As the giant approached, the blonde-haired girl took of her cloak to reveal a figure clad in silver and blue armour.

"Shirou!" She called out to him and engaged the giant in a battle.