Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage

Chapter 51 – On the Last Stage

It was a bright morning, and as soon as the sun rose everyone started roaming the streets.

However, a commotion was heard around the entrance area, and everyone excitedly gathered there, as they thought Faputa would make another appearance, which wasn't wrong.

...

"Are you ready?" Misaka stood next to Faputa.

"Faputa is ready sosu." In Faputa's hand held a weird looking sword. It's red with orange lines, and most importantly was that the blade was bent into triangle shapes.

Medea gave her this weapon and said it was enough to break the membrane, all she had to do was jab it in.

"Then good luck..." As she said this, Misaka's body became shiny, and all colour became white. Then, her body shrunk down and rested on Faputa's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Faputa menacingly walked to the entrance.

"Hey Reg, what's that in her hand?"

"I don't know... maybe an artifact?"

"I haven't seen an artifact like that before." Vueko followed, "and plus she is walking towards the entrance confidently... perhaps, she found a way? Without Reg?"

"Without me? Is there something else that can resist the force of the Abyss?"

"We'll have to see then."

She was only a few steps away, and all the Narehates looked on in anticipation.

Calmly and slowly, she lowered her head, and one of her four arms that held the [Rule Breaker] made it's way to the membrane.

Gently, she inserted it into the imaginary wall, and cracks spread all over.

To everyone's confusion and horror, the village's shield was no more, and as the weapon dispersed in her hand, Faputa looked back up with a different gaze of hatred, and her body soon transformed into something different.

...

"Hey Reg, how is that possible?"

"I don't know. But I need to stop her now, otherwise she will kill everyone here..."

However, escaping his senses, Misaka flashed behind Riko and chopped her neck, causing her to fall unconscious. That left only Reg, Vueko and Nanachi who was still with Beluf.

"What? Misaka?!"

"Hi Reg, we meet again. Although I am reluctant, it is for the better." Swiftly moving her hand at Reg, she was somewhat surprised when he dodged with speed she didn't expect.

"Put Riko down!"

Sighing, Misaka magnetised the dust on the floor into a solid hand shape, and laid Riko in it.

An arm soon met her face, but she didn't dodge or falter, and when the attack hit nothing happened.

She didn't get knocked back, and still stood with confidence.

"We need to go somewhere else. This place is Faputa's stage" Disregarding any resistance he had, Misaka waved her arms and Reg flew to the opposite side of the village.

...

"Faputa..." Vueko looked on at how she slaughtered all the Narehates.

"DIE! ARRGHG!" She slashed whilst screaming loudly.

Blood and guts flew everywhere, and gory scenes of limbs and other body parts filled the area. Even with the resistance of the Narehates, they didn't stand a chance against Faputa who had the entire strength of the village on her side.