Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World

Chapter 25 – A Whole Newwww World

**Extra information:

This is around modern day, except that some people are born with special powers called quirks. Now, it has become commonplace in the world for extraordinary abilities to be used in the streets.

Each one is unique and different.

However, people began to abuse these powers, so they are now two factions in this world, the heroes and the villains.

Main Objectives: Eliminate the following people: Izuku Midoriya / All For One / All Might / Tomura Shigaraki

Time Limit: 1 year

Hidden Objectives: ???

Rewards: ???

Tips: Weak-willed aren't enough

...

The first thing they saw was a vast forest, and the leaves slowly drifting in the air, and eventually falling softly onto the ground.

Medea then looked around at the scenery, before concentrating at the people next to her.

And as she did so, they did the same for her too.

A normal-looking school girl with a sadistic look in her eyes...

Another normal-looking girl but with flowers? as pupils...

And... a skeleton? Is this Ainz?

Her doubts were quickly answered however,

"Hem hem, you are probably wondering but yes, I am Ainz, but considering the information the system gave us, this body is probably not appropriate."

The skeleton then suddenly began to transform into a normal human-sized body. Every feature was very average.

"This should be better. Please let me introduce myself, I am Ainz. That is my name as well as my title on the group chat."

"Ooh yes, I'm the one called 77th Director, but you can call me Hu Tao!"

"I am 'Nightmare', but my real name is Kurumi."

"Hm. I'm Medea, also known as the Witch of Betrayal."

After introductions, silence began again, before Ainz decided to speak, "so now we're here. The most important thing is information. We need to know where the targets are, who they are, and how strong they are. We have one year so I believe it is more than enough time."

"I agree with Ainz. At least we should figure out where we are now." Followed Kurumi.

Soon, the group then disguised as tourists by changing into appropriate clothes, and found their way to civilisation. It wasn't that hard, considering that there were two ancient powerful magi there.

After asking around, they found that this was America.

They were about to ask someone about All Might and the others, when Hu Tao's eyes travelled up and landed on a billboard, "hey look! I found him!"

It was indeed All Might. It was a popular action figure toy. Curious why he was famous, they went to the library and after tricking the librarian, they gained access to the books.

What they found soon shocked them, as apparently, All Might was a hero who would sacrifice even himself for mankind.

"Why is the mission so weird then? I thought they would be part of a criminal organisation."

"Same here. But he is classed as the strongest hero, so perhaps he has some secret?"

"I still don't like the sound of this."