Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End

Chapter 30 – The Beginning of the End

In short, everything went wrong.

Just days into this training camp, they were invaded by Shigaraki and struggled relentlessly.

After a long night, the dust gradually cleared, but missing a person.

During the chaos, Bakugo was captured, in the exact same way as Kurumi.

Izuku looked traumatised as he reached out for him, but he couldn't reach him in time before the portal closed.

He screamed and screamed at himself. The experience of Kurumi dying was still fresh in his head, and the others didn't stop him from exhausting his voice.

It was only after a couple hours did everyone start sleeping and resting up.

...

A nationwide search was announced for everyone, and under stressing times, they found their base of operations.

Today was the day that the heroes defeated the villains behind this.

Hu Tao was also here, because being the number 3 hero she couldn't talk herself out of a few things.

"Everyone!" The noise died down.

"This is already the last straw of the hero society. If this fails, then I'm afraid it may be the end for a peaceful society. That is, if we don't use every effort we have to resolve it." All Might started the speech.

"In the past, I was called to the office in order to correct Bakugo's behaviour. He's quite a stubborn kid, so I doubt that he will be in much trouble." Someone else tried to relieve the tension but was unsuccessful.

"Based on the tracking device that one of our students made, we believe there are multiple hideouts in existence, scattered across the area.

From our investigation, we currently know the whereabouts of the victim, which is why we will concentrate most of our manpower there. Rescuing the student takes absolute priority. However, at the same time, we'll take control of the other hideouts. In doing so, we will cut off their path of retreat and be able to catch the whole lot at once. Any questions?"

None were spoken, so the speech was concluded.

It was at this point that Hu Tao happened to overhear All Might's and another's conversation.

"If the situation is like this, then he will also make a move."

"Are you saying...?"

"All for One."

Hu Tao's ears pricked up at this, and she subtly transferred the information to Ainz.

(Carry on following them and help them when you can. If he truly appears, then it will be the beginning of the end for both parties.)

...

"IT END HERE SHIGARAKI TOMURA!" A smiling but furious All Might spoke menacingly to Shigaraki. He busted down the wall to the hideout and released his intense aura.

"It ends here you say?" He replied in a calmer voice, "don't joke with me, we've only just begun. You are probably still holed up about that girl's death, what was her name again? Oh yes, Kurumi. You're scared that another her will happen right?" He started teasing and mocking them, which was very effective as this was indeed All Might's sore spot.

He continued, "I've only just began to gather comrades. You're mistaken. This is just the beginning."

He looked towards Kurogiri, but was surprised to find him asleep.