Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half

Chapter 12 – Against jjk – Second Half

Each connection generated a vast amount of power, and each connection generated a shockwave that echoed for miles.

Ciel and Gojo has been engaged in this monotonous battle for a while now, and neither is looking exhausted on the outside.

Gojo's amount of cursed energy is so immense he could go on like this for days.

And Ciel... was just Ciel. It was nigh impossible for her to lose, she was probably just prolonging the battle to have some fun in life.

Despite this fact, she was getting quite bored. There wasn't anything interesting about this battle, so she secretly clicked her tongue, and a dilute wave of magicules infiltrated into Gojo's mind.

Gojo knew that he had to stretch the battle out and have this be a competition of stamina. He was very confident in this area, but soon he realised that perhaps his opponent was also quite good.

Because of this, he never intended to do anything special apart from doing the same punches and kicks every time. Although he had to pay attention since one slip up could mean a disadvantage, he was getting mentally exhausted.

But being the prideful Gojo, he never showed this and never backed out. He fought and fought...

Until, for some reason unbeknownst to Gojo, he wanted to end this now. He didn't know he had this thought; on his side, he naturally made himself think about this. And this was his downfall. No matter how powerful he is on the outside, he knew nothing about defending his soul and thought manipulation.

So, with his free will, he backed away further than normal. Ciel simply did the same and distanced herself.

"You're very strong. In terms of physical ability, you're probably on par with me, so let's end this. How good are you with computing information?"

Before Ciel could answer the question, which was probably rhetorical, Gojo crossed his fingers.

"[Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void]"

Suddenly, the space around Ciel crumbled, and she found herself in the middle of the universe. Her eyes reflected the stars she saw, and the scenery kept changing.

From black holes, to splitting the atom, to supernovas. It seemed like everything that every natural phenomenon was shown to Ciel.

This was Gojo's domain expansion, the peak of jujutsu sorcery. It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. Gojo has mastered this ability to such a level that he can activate this domain for as long and as short as he wants, limiting its lasting effects on those he traps within it.

This was not an attack that hit the body, but the mind, so he had quite a lot of confidence he will win.

He floated out of sight to Ciel, and watched her as she stared in front of her.

After 1 minute of staring into space, he then approached her slowly and reached out his hand for Ciel's head, in an attempt to take it off.

What he didn't expect however, was Ciel to turn around with a smile on her face, her blood-red eyes showed no sign of confusion or limitation.

"This is quite interesting. You are using your cursed energy to manifest a metaphysical space in the physical world. There are multiple rules here, such as all attacks will hit and stuff like that. I am also probably correct to assume that each person's space is different.

Yours uses information to attack the victim's mind. Despite being physically strong, you first attack their mind, to make the final job easier. In other words, you wish to win and destroy them both mentally and physically.