Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell

Chapter 16 – Hell But Not Hell

"Get up you idiot." Aki started to kick Denji's lifeless body on the floor.

It was only after a few seconds of kicking when he suddenly jumped up and pulled the trigger on his chest.

"HAA! Where's the devil." A chainsaw appeared from his head, a very small chainsaw.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The first one to interrupt the silence was Quanxi, who was probably one of the more mature ones in the group.

"You are probably low on blood."

"Huh? Who are you?"

"My name's Quanxi, and these are my women, Long and Pingtsi. I request a truce and to work together to get out of here."

"I'm Aki, this is Denji, Power, Angel and apparently Denji's lover but I don't know her name. Why are they freaking out though?"

There were more people, but Aki didn't know them so he didn't bother.

It was as he said. Ever since they got into this weird place, the fiends and co were suffering complete nervous breakdowns.

"Angel, what's happening?"

"We're in Hell. We're actually in Hell."

"Hell?"

"All devils come here after death."

"Can we escape?"

"Escape? Are you mad? There are devils here that are infinitely stronger than the Gun devil. The ones that have not known death ever since they were born, the Primal fears. We're so fucked."

As if waiting for an introduction, as he finished explaining, a door opened in the sky, and a black blob of darkness appeared.

Strengthening their will, the group ready themselves to fight. As the dark mist surrounds them, a row of even parts of things in astronaut suits praying appeared in front of the devil.

The devil would've toyed with them and draw at the battle a bit, but ever since that incident, it has become more paranoid and cautious. It wanted to go back to somewhere not out in the open, aka its safe zone.

This meant that before anyone even comprehended what they were doing, an invisible shock vibrated through the air and tore everything in its way to pieces. It was only after Beam's and Denji's noble sacrifice? that the injuries weren't fatal.

Readying another attack, a sword appeared in the devils hand, obviously this swing would be more powerful than the previous one.

But its worst fears came true.

The mysterious girl, Reze, survived. She knew that no one was the devil's match.

Entertaining? I would like to know if this is entertaining enough.

She crushed the imaginary trigger inside her mind, and a strong gust soon formed behind them.

However, it was still not quick enough as everyone got sliced, and multiple people died.

If there were good news however, the darkness devil didn't continue but just stood there with it's skull-eyes narrowing and focusing on the unnatural wind.

Then, everyone present suddenly felt dizzy and powerless, before they all collapsed on the floor, but miraculously their limbs began to connect back to the main body, providing that they were alive.

The last one awake, and was about to sleep, was Aki, and he caught a glimpse of the figure forming.

"Rimuru?" A million questions appeared in his head, but unfortunately they were left unanswered as his mind sunk into nothing.