Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto

Chapter 19 – A Fun Trip To Kyoto

One month passed without too much happening.

The group chat was quite peaceful for Medea. Unfortunately, so far no one has bought any items she listed since it was just too expensive.

Although Artoria only bursted out that one instance in class, rumours spread around school very quickly and the next day, no problems rose regarding her classes or lecherous gazes.

She was also quite mysterious in the way she acts. Apart from showing up to teach and marking work, she didn't really appear much around school.

This was partly because she found out that a certain club called the Occult Research Club was secretly investigating her, and she didn't like it. After all, a woman's privacy was important.

She also found out that it was this club that had the most people with mana, in other words, the most suspicious club. After asking Medea to do a check, she discovered that most of them are devils, or something related to the supernatural. There were some powerful mages, and she also realised that the chemistry teacher called Azazel was actually a semi-divine spirit.

Her training in composure in the past wasn't for nothing however, so she managed to act without suspicion. But, it was only necessary in school, since anytime they followed her back to the café, either Rimuru or Ciel would just delete their memories and send them back to what they were doing before.

...

It was now Autumn, and a trip has been scheduled to Kyoto. Due to some situations, Artoria now found herself on a train to Kyoto.

Before, she desperately denied trying to go on the trip, but alas:

"Hey Artoria, you need to stop being so cooped up and go explore, and enjoy the sights. Think of it as a vacation of the sort. Don't worry about Kanna, I'll reluctantly take care of her for the duration of the trip"

Before she knew it, she was already boarding the train, and Rimuru was waving her off.

*Sigh, there's no need to dwell on the past. What's important is to enjoy the present and grasp the future!

An optimistic look shone in her eyes, as she suddenly sensed something jump of Issei and infect another student.

Is that a curse of lust? I would expect nothing less from Issei. His lustful side is so potent that it actually manifested into a spirit and infected another

Her position was actually in another room on the train, but as usual she was very cautious and her senses covered all the carriages.

After a couple more hours, they finally arrived.

...

Artoria didn't know why she couldn't go to her room yet and just collapse.

Apparently, everyone including the teachers would have to listen to Azazel's debrief, but it was just rubbish which went through one ear and went out another.

Azazel wasn't the only extraordinary one here though. Someone called Serafall also joined the party, even though she didn't go to this school, her sister did.

Suspicious. Oh well, not my problem.

Although, now Artoria is here, she actually sensed even more supernatural beings. Perhaps it wouldn't be so boring after all. At least she had her trusted infinite bowl to accompany her.

If one asked any student, they would say that not a single moment did they see Artoria leave a vicinity of 5m of the conspicuous bowl.

It's like a life box that would kill her if she left.