Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants

Chapter 6 – Fate of the Servants

She had faith in her master.

However, one had to know that infinite power, meant infinite power.

Even if one used 0.01% of that power, it is still infinite, and everyone apart from a select few, would simply implode.

So then, why? Why was Medea even able to tap into this power?

Although she herself didn't know either, she knew there had to be some exterior force helping her. From accepting the merging of skills on her behalf, then further amplifying her abilities, to helping her control such power and perfectly keeping it in the boundaries of manageable.

And she was right. Unknown to anyone in the universe, Ciel was actually watching everything that happened.

I'm not helping her because I want to, it's just for my darling master. Yup, that's right.

Wait, am I becoming a tsundere?

Anyway, she was, in fact, the one that helped her. She was also the one that even enabled her to access Rimuru's soul corridor in the first place. The contract they had was only a servant-master one that was made possible by the holy grail way. There never was a way to establish a soul corridor between beings of this world, but Ciel took advantage of that and secretly set one up. One that, upon Rimuru's or Ciel's will, can be opened or closed.

It is a gamble however, since without sufficient control, the sheer density of power would collapse into itself and create a miniature black hole, and that would be very inconvenient to clean up.

...

"I-Impossible!" Gilgamesh stared in disbelief at the sheer... craziness and impossibleness? of what he was witnessing. In front of him, was a perfectly unscathed Medea – no, he could feel that she has become even more powerful.

As the dust settled, the same figure stood there, unmoving with a smile on her face. But on the inside, it was a different situation.

That actually worked! THANK RIMURU! Wait, Rimuru?

She then looked at the king of heroes, still in shock. Taking advantage of this, she used her, not [Skill Nemesis], but [Rule Breaker], and simply stabbed him. By doing this, any and all defences, contracts and anything else were removed completely from Gilgamesh, and he just stared at her, still not moving. She then got the same spear he used to punch a hole through her, and gave a quick jab.

He wasn't in a daze anymore however, and swiftly moved to the side, but was still grazed. And as he said, the toxins would spread and kill every cell.

As he began to swell and puke blood, Medea simply thought to herself, should I leave him? I mean, people from the war would probably sort things out right? He wsan't summoned during this war but the previous one, so his body wouldn't disintegrate. How annoying, I'll just cast a barrier around him. Only mages would detect it, and they would deal with it. She nodded to herself and did just that.

She then looked at him once more, and turned towards the convenience store. Whilst her barrier was being casted, the one Gilgamesh casted was fading away. And with a last death glare from Gilgamesh, his consciousness left him, and everything went black.

...

10 minutes later, a shadow appeared. He/she glided towards the dead body of the servant, as if knowing he was there. Without a trace of a sound or movement, the body slowly disappeared into the ground.

The shadow-like figure then left, as quickly as it came.

...

Oh, that was quick. He's already gone