Chapter 10 - Trouble

Chapter 10 – Trouble

The next day, Medea and Artoria came down after a sparring session. The place will open in an hour so they're were there to eat breakfast and get ready.

Just as they entered the dining area, they saw Rimuru leaning on the desk once again. Normally, this wouldn't be much of a big deal, but this time was different.

As they laid their eyes on him, their entire being froze, and felt a thousand presences behind her. Invisible, dark hands metaphorically gripped them, completely petrifying them.

Their eye bulged and cold sweat ran down their backs. It was the first time they felt like this. Not even the King of Heroes gave them this kind of presence.

But then, Rimuru woke up and gave a small yawn, and instantly they all disappeared.

Both collapsed onto the floor and started gasping for breath.

"*Yawn that was a good nap. Hm?"

He looked at the servants still on the floor, then felt something weird in his soul.

Being the smart person he is, he put two and two together and looked into his soul.

What he saw was an infinite space of white. There was nothing there, as should be. However, when he looked closer, he felt an infinitesimal small door a distance away, and when he approached it, it absorbed him.

Then the next thing he saw was the complete opposite of his soul. It was an infinite space of darkness. And the only light were the red shines coming of the eyes of the monsters residing here.

He looked around once again, and saw thousands of... creatures. There were some who looked like a horse, an insect, a cow, but they were obviously weren't from their aura.

And then, there were them. Compared to the animals, the difference was like heaven and earth.

Giant cosmic entities that looked straight out of a horror film were floating about. They had strange limbs bent in weird ways, and they were enclouded in layers and layers of tentacles and eyes. Each one gave of different colour glows.

It seemed like all the monsters here had their own territory. Wherever one resided, the surrounding area was being terraformed to suit their needs.

Needless to say, Rimuru was quite shocked at this.

When Rimuru arrived, all the eyes all concentrated on him. If it were anyone else, it would definitely scare them to death, but he only felt a little intimidated.

What the heck. Why are there so many creatures here. Those animal-like ones are probably S-rank using the cardinal world's rankings. Not to mention those weird masses floating. They look creepy as hell. They're probably Special S Catastrophe rank if I would say.

So that's probably why Medea and Artoria fell onto the ground. They sensed the change of aura of my soul and feared me. Urgh, so annoying. I can feel my power increase at every moment and there's no damage so I could just ignore them. But others can't.

I'll just seal my aura then.

Returning back to the material world, all the pressure disappeared from Rimuru and he walked towards the two.

He held out his hands in good will.

"Ha, sorry about that. I didn't know something would happen but now it should be okay."

To be completely honest, Medea and Artoria were already used to it, so they didn't mind much and just continued on with their life.

Meanwhile, Ciel just stared at the commotion in the kitchen, I told them to not worry about anything.*sniff I taught them so well.