Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku

Chapter 33 – All for One and Izuku

Just before Hu Tao engaged the Meta Liberation Army, Ainz confirmed his location with her.

...

Tip tap.

The sound of footsteps echoed across a hall.

It was very creepy and unsettling how quiet it was. Even Ainz was somehow affected and he held his breath without realising.

Everything around him was white, and hundreds of cameras were pointing down.

Knocking out everyone and jamming all security was easy for him, although he could only delay reinforcements. He estimated about an hour before his spells wore off and alerted the authorities.

Just like a timed challenge.

He couldn't help but compare this to the game-like qualities Yggdrasil had.

His eyes then locked onto a specific cell, or pod, and inside was a creepy looking face with a smile.

All for One looked quite peaceful sitting there, but it was him who started to talk first.

"Very unexpected for a visitor to come see me. Normally they don't let anyone inside, and if they want to talk it was through microphones and cameras. Can I assume that you have secretly removed the security?"

"Not remove, but delay."

"I see. To have such ability you must be very strong. Now, why would you come here? For me?" He calmly asked, but answered his own question without waiting for Ainz to speak, "haha. Of course you're here for me. I'm quite popular after all. Now, what's your goal in finding me? Do you want power? Or are you a loyal fan of mine who wish to rescue me?"

"None of them. I'm here to kill you."

"Kill me? HAHAHA!" He laughed, but it was more like a wheeze. "I certainly didn't add this scenario into my plans, but go on. Please do tell how you are going to kill me."

"Simple. I am someone who believes in a fair fight. I will remove your shackles and heal you to some extent. Then we will fight."

"You even have the nerve to remove my restraints? How arrogant."

"Not arrogance but confidence. You are someone I must kill, so I see no reason to falter or to enjoy the battle."

"Very well then, and if I win?"

"I will willingly give my quirk."

"Oh? Sorry to intrude on your privacy," a sarcastic tone was heard, "what is your quirk ? Oh pardon me, I shouldn't have asked that, but you believe in a fair fight, and you already know what mine is, so it is only fair I know what yours is."

"You make a fair argument. My quirk is [Overlord]. As for what it does, I'll leave it to your imagination."

"Very well."

The ropes and shackles around All for One soon released itself, and he stood up to an impressive height.

A couple bones cracked in his body from the stiffness, and he let out a happy sigh.

Ainz then blinked once, and soon All for One could see again. Furthermore, his mind became way more active, just like his prime.

"You healed my vision? And my mind? Not even that scientist could do that. Your quirk is becoming more and more interesting..."

Without warning, he charged up a blast into his right arm, and then swung backwards, then forwards, generating a force not to take lightly with.

Ainz obviously saw this as the start of the battle, so he also moved.