Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji

Chapter 56 – Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji

("Oi Ciel! What did you do?")

(Isn't it obvious what I did? You wanted to make a complete ending right?")

("Yeah but I didn't plan on being the main antagonist!")

("But how would you create the perfect ending if you aren't the main antagonist? Don't tell me you were just going to kill him and end it there. How is that satisfying? Anyway, they're waking up now. Bye bye husband. I'll be watching your perfect ending")

("You-")

For my sake Ciel... ughh fine. Change of plans I guess.

Rimuru, or Muzan, looked around and discovered that he was standing above a dead family.

He was in an old wooden shack, and a family of dead people were littered mercilessly on the ground.

Hmmm. First of all, it seems like Muzan's transformation ability is quite surprising, I can actually go back to my human form with blue hair and gold eyes. Secondly, I've been transported to the time where he killed the Kamado family. Tanjiro should be coming back soon.

Sighing inwardly to himself, his skin stretched and bent, and his entire body changed from a grown male adult, to his original form.

(It would be troublesome if Muzan suddenly disappeared. The guy's soul just disappeared into oblivion. Making my work harder I see...)

With an outstretched hand, Rimuru reached out into the void and a dark light appeared. A portal cracked open and beyond there were countless undescribable creatures. Each one looked imposing and powerful, and they were. All creatures who dwelled in the middle of the void were extraordinary.

However, when the portal connecting Rimuru opened, and he stretched his hand inside, the normal reaction of them charging to the hand wasn't seen. Instead, they charged in the other direction.

Obviously, they were scared.

Not giving a care in the world, Rimuru continued to grab into the void before pulling back with a dark and ominous looking orb in his hand.

(As I expected. The colour isn't so great.)

Behind him, an empty shell of Muzan appeared. The original and the copy looked exactly identical.

Rimuru walked towards the shell and put the soul into his body. The before lifeless eyes now sparked to life, but before Muzan could even react Rimuru sent chains into his soul, binding his free will.

"Act like you used to. Do not mention me to anyone else. Everything went successful here. Do not act suspicious. You cannot walk into the sun, and you will only eat humans who's sentenced to death."

"Yes lord." And with that, Muzan disappeared from his spot.

(Now that's sorted. For this perfect ending then... hmmm. Damn, no ideas. Fuck.

Sighing to himself, he made himself invisible and waited for the plot to start.

...

A young man of average height and fairly tanned skin was making his way up the mountain, back to where his family lived. He has ruffled, black hair that is combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark red eyes with white pupils that appear lighter around the lower sections of his irises.

A scar could be seen on the top left of his forehead.

He wore a checkered, black and green haori over a white robe and black pants.