Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half

Chapter 11 – Against jjk - First Half

Although maintaining a confident smile on his face, Gojo was definitely not smiling inside. He knew this would be difficult, since his skill [Six Eyes] didn't tell him anything about Ciel at all.

Normally, this technique could ascertain anyone's strength, but not Ciel's, it just came up as blank. This already served as a warning to be vigilant.

They both eventually arrived at quite an open space, and it was here that Gojo initiated the conversation.

"Sooooo, we both know you aren't human, so what are you? You're definitely not a cursed spirit."

"I am not obliged to tell you that." A cruel smile appeared on her face, "although, aren't you underestimating my strength a bit too much to have something blocking your sight.?"

Knowing what she meant, Gojo smiled and took his eye-band off, revealing his diamond-like eyes to the world.

"My name's Gojo."

"Ciel."

After she finished that sentence, Gojo, with immense speed, arrived in front of Ciel and punched forwards. Moreover it was not a normal punch, it was covered his cursed technique skill [Blue].This produces a vacuum which creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space. In other words, Gojo is controlling his cursed energy technique perfectly to the point where he is using the world's strength in this punch.

But much to his surprise, Ciel simply extended her hand forward and caught it, creating a shockwave behind her that decimated the ground, but she remained fine.

Then she counter-attacked. She gave a simple punch infused with nothing but pure strength. Due to this, her punch actually didn't hit Gojo but the infinity between them.

One of Gojo's ability is [Infinity], where there is a small gap surrounding his body, and any object will never touch him, but slow down to an infinite level before touching him. He is also able to control how much it slows by altering the mass, speed and strength of the object.

Naturally, Ciel knew this, but she wanted to play around a little. The strength behind the punch was nothing to scoff at. It was probably enough to destroy the entirety of Tokyo, but in the end, physical strength was physical strength.

Nonetheless, Gojo was shocked by how much power was behind it.

The attack didn't reach him and he knew that, but simply looking at the force trapped in the infinite gap was enough for Gojo to narrow his eyes.

He jumped back and prepared again.

Strengthening his body, he crouched down and bursts forward, leaving cracks in the ground. Long surpassing the speed of sound, he arrived in front of Ciel again and infused his cursed technique reversal skill [Red] with the attack again.

This technique did the opposite of [Blue] but as he expected it didn't do anything.

Silently sighing inside his mind, he focused and used one of his last cards.

"[Hollow Technique: Purple]"

This was a non-standard technique which was more potent and destructive than the other 2. It combines [Blue] attraction and [Red] repulsion, to generate a long-ranged singularity where both effects are combined, deleting all matter in existence in front of it.

But Gojo knew that this was still not enough, so instead of normally firing the shot off, he condensed the power around his body for the first time. It was a gamble to see if this would work since he has never been in this situation before, but oh well.