Chapter 21 - Cao Cao

Chapter 21 – Cao Cao

As he said, Cao Cao is the descendant of Cao Cao from the Three Kingdoms era and the leader of the Khaos Brigade's Hero Faction.

He's a handsome young man with short hair and blue eyes.

He is a charismatic and manipulative young person, just like many others. He was able to convince many other people to join the Hero Faction, either from their own will or brainwashing.

He also believes that it is his responsibility as a descendant of a hero to destroy the supernatural beings like devils and dragons, to which he believes are a threat to humanity.

In other words, someone who was the mindset of a child and has naïve thoughts about omni-potence and world peace.

Due to being a descendant of heroes, and being chose by the spear, he believed that he was the chosen one by the world and the hero of the world along with his comrades.

But he is also flawed. He is cocky and arrogant and always believe that he alone is enough to face a god.

His thoughts weren't wrong however, since he did have the ability to back it up.

His longinus, the True Longinus, was indeed called the strongest for a reason.

It is an ornate spear with a dark-blue rod and features golden decorations in the shapes of arrow tips. There is a small silver stump which features four protrusions, two on the left and the other two on the right.

It can extend seemingly infinitely, has an abundance of holy power, and can release torrents of pure light from a distance causing massive destruction on impact.

And as long as it is a sacred gear, a balance breaker was not impossible, and for someone as talented as Cao Cao, it was already achieved.

The 7 orbs of light that appeared behind him is the subspecies balance breaker of the True Longinus, which creates seven orbs called the Seven Treasures, each having a different ability.

Cakkaratana – has the ability to destroy weapons

Itthiratana – can completely stop the special ability of women for a short time

Assaratana – has the ability to teleport a person the orb touches, and can be used on the wielder

Maniratana – can direct another's attack into a different direction

Hatthiratana – grants the user to lift up anything the orb touches

Gahapatiratana – creates warrior-like existences and acts like mini-clones

Parinayakaranata – launches a strong attack with high destructive powers, although there was some sort of restriction to when it can be used.

(A/N those names killed me)

They were quite the overpowered abilities, which was where his confidence came from.

So when he readied his stance, and offered his respects to her, there was the tiniest part in his mind that thought how he was still going to win. Although, he was confused at why he had such behaviour in front of her, but shrugged the feeling of.

Could just be her attitude influencing me...

In an instant, he activated multiple orbs. Artoria felt like her strength was reduced by a lot. She then found out that most of her extra abilities were sealed by some unknown force.

Hey, can you help?

(...)

Come on now!