Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!

Chapter 2 – A Wild Witch Appears!

Leaving Ciel to herself and her shenanigans, Rimuru simply decided to take a night walk outside, and enjoy this new world. Normally taking a stroll around Tempest would garner a crowd and invite trouble, but now is different. At least that's what he told himself.

So, how then, has Rimuru attracted himself more trouble? By finding a cloaked, passed out girl on the sidewalk, with her body was slowly disappearing.

*Sigh. He could already feel a headache coming.

He could just leave her alone and pretend to not see, but who was he? The Great Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest, strongest in the cardinal world, the ultimate deity, the king of Tempest, and a virgin, despite being married. Of course he would save a damsel in distress.

"Hmm yes, I'm only saving her because I'm interested in why she's disappearing, not because she's a cute girl." After justifying his reasons, he princess-carried her back to the café.

...

She was an unfortunate princess who was labelled as a witch. She was the princess of Colchis, who possessed the Golden Fleece. Her father, King Aeetes of Colchis excelled at magic, and as his daughter, she was also practiced in such ways. Her personality at the time was far from what would be called a witch, and her fate became confounded after the hero famous from the Argo Expedition, Jason, appeared before her. (A/N – used wikepedia for this, guess who it is)

She was then denounced as a witch who betrayed her country for a man, killed her brother to save herself, and has now taken the throne by deceit. Both Jason and she were then chased out of the country and fled to Corinth. However, the king there took a liking to Jason and decided to have his daughter, which led to her exile.

She then appeared at Jason's wedding, burned all who attended with her magic, became a true witch, then continued to roam the Greek lands.

She was then summoned by her original master, Atrum Galliasta, but was disgusted at his behaviour. As soon as he foolishly used up all three command spells, she freed the children and killed him, but due to nothing supporting her existence, she would disappear soon.

And then she met him.

In her last moments of consciousness, she saw a beautiful, blue haired and golden eyed person picking her up.

"Hmm yes, I'm only saving her because I'm interested in why she's disappe-" She heard this and fell unconscious soon after.

...

She then woke up, to a familiar sight. However, instead of the golden eyes she saw, she saw blood red eyes that gave her the chills. She felt like she has been completely seen through. When she sat up, she saw another split image of the person, crouching down, drawing circles on the floor in a corner, with a massive bump on his head.

"You have woken, yes?"

"Uh, yes"

"Good, Please could you tell us who you are and where you are from then? HE found you passing out on the streets, so with HIS good heart, he brought you back."

"He's a male? Nevermind, I'm Caster, a heroic spirit, summoned for the holy grail war. I killed my previous master, but due to losing my source of mana, I was going to disappear. Do you, umm, happen to be magi?"

"Magi? Like wizards who use magic and stuff in stories? I don't think we would count as magi, but we do know some magic. If you're wondering, we transferred you some mana, I figured that would stop you from fading away. We're just simple people who plans to run a café, nothing more and nothing less."