Part 1

...............
•••••••••••

People says love at first sight exists..And he did  felt that,

but not for me.

They also say that loving someone for real is loving without expecting anything back. I never felt that before I met that guy that would disturb my little world which was for me, perfect.

Thus, when he came like a tempest in my life and changed everything upside down, I felt that something had been missing in me. That's when I wondered how I could have lived a big part of my life without him by my side.. Without him around, in my sight.

I am young and I know there are many guys I could be happy with but..I don't know why I decided to suffer with him.

Jungkook was that kind of love that you can't fulfill.. He was someone I just couldn 't have because he was promised to someone else.

My beautiful sister..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Unlike what you think, my story doesn't begin with me crying or being in love with that guy as much as I am now.

No.

Actually, I couldn't even stand to have him before me. I HATED everything that was related to him. I HATED him.

I am rich, handsome and anyone would dream to be with me. Even just for a night.

I am Kim Taehyung and I used to be a Player. And I never fell for someone because why staying with ONE person when you can have so much fun with so much more people? Haha

..................................

- Wait. Sir, your father told me to take you right away home after you get off the plane. What would I tell him if he..

Tae: Are you that scared of my father?? I mean hey, I am also your boss. You should respect my decisions. If I tell you to take me to my friend's club. You do it. I said looking at him intensely.

The poor guy couldn't do anything and agreed against his heart.

I smiled satisfied, and called my friend. My soulmate, my partner in crime, My bestie: Park Jimin. He is litteraly my twin. We think same and like same.

We can never get bored with Mister Park. His father was one of the richest plastic surgeon in Korea and his mother was a former Miss. We were born to be bestfriends. My parents who own most of the buildings in the country got close to them. We are born the same year and our family met so often that we couldn't but be close.

I am even closer to him than my sister. That perfect daughter.. Haha.

Tae: Hello?

[ Hey. Are you back??]

Tae: Yup. I am on my way for your club.

[ Alright! I will be waiting. I can't wait to see you. It's been a while. ]

Tae: Right. I missed you so muuuch.

[ Me too]

I left a light chuckle and we continued to talk some more minutes before I hung up. I looked around me. That actually felt good to be back in the country.

I lived in France for almost 3 years now for my studies. My father insisted for me to learn law. I didn't want to but I had no choice. But that was good. I spent most of my time partying and having fun in the city of light which is Paris.

After half an hour I think, we arrived in front of the club.

Tae: I will be right back. Park the car somewhere and just wait for me. It won't take long.