Part 44

••••••
......................

The tension had never been so intense as Taehyung and Jungkook were devouring each other with their eyes.

It's Jungkook who broke the staring session as he didn't want to lose it in front of so many people. Also, he had to stay calm since Taehyung was the drunk one there and he was not in the ability to control himself.

But anyone in the place at that very moment could feel that something huge was happening between the two men. Everyone could feel it clearly.

Tae blinked twice after that, and turned to his friends, then smiled innocently as he never did what he just did.

Tae: Waaaa. The cake is really delicious.

Cia bite her lips and stood up to wrap her arm around him, as he was about to take seat again.

Cia: You should go to sleep now. We have a very long trip tomorrow and you must be so tired. She said whispering to him. Taehyung just looked at her with his forever doe eyes and pouted.

SH: Yeah, go rest.

Tae: But...And you guys?

Cia: We will be fine. Jungkook, can you take him to his room, I am scared he might fall asleep in the eleavator.

Tae: What? of course not.. Haha.

Cia: Shhhh. Go with him. Please.

Jungkook nodded.

That was not a problem for him at all. So he held Tae's hand and walked him slowly to the elevator,

direction, fourth floor.

While they were going up slowly, Taehyung turned to the older man and just stared at him a long moment, something that the latter obviously felt.

JK: Why?

Tae: You really decided to be a gentleman just for me ?

Jungkook turned to him and sighed.

JK: Yeah. You deserve a kind and caring boyfriend. Right?

Taehyung stayed quiet a moment and pouted, with his red cheeks, he just looked adorable, making Jungkook smile.

Tae: But I don't like it..

JK: What do you mean? Don' t you like being taking care of? Being treated like a princess? Haha.

Taehyung looked down and let a little smirk form on the corner of his lips. Him who was leaning agaisnt the wall, his legs not supporting him anymore, walked before Jungkook and brushed his chest with his fingers.

Jungkook looked at him carefully, curious of his next move and stayed calm, even if he felt a sudden shiver.

He raised his eyes at him and took a step forwards, reducing the already tight space between them.

Tae: I like being mistreated thought..He said, eyes, now shinning with lust and clear desire.

The other boy rolled his tongue and looked away, feeling his body heaten up. He backed off and raised his eyebrows at Taehyung who chuckled.

JK: Don' t you tease me in an elevator.

Tae, feeling more confident than ever, with the alcohol in his veins, approached him once again and looked at him head to toes making him leave a little laugh.

JK: We are almost there. You have to sleep.

Tae: I feel like staying up all night actually... He said as he pressed his nose gently against the exppanse of Jungkook's neck, inhaling deeply.