Part 14

..................
••••••••••••••••

Waking up, I felt a bit lost and confused. Where the hell was I again? I yawned and looked around. That was not my room but it was familiar. After some seconds of  scanning, I reminded of the last night. I frowned and rubbed my face instantly.

Tae: Shit.. What did I do again?? Seriously Taehyung.

I was in Jungkook 's place for sure. I walked barefeet to the  living room and couldn't see anyone. Jungkook was not there. I guess he went to work soon in the morning.

I looked at the watch and swore once again. Well, it was 11:00 am. That was not "soon in the morning " .

I checked around and made my way to the kitchen. There was some food and a note on the table.

" Eat a lot, there are fruits and I made soup. You can warm it up. I know you will wake up late. And if you want cereals,they are on the table and the milk is inside the fridge. You have to warm it up too. Also,if you have headache, I prepared meds,they are on the nearbed table in the bedroom. "

A smile curved slowly on my lips. He was actually cute. No one has never cared about me this way. Even my own parents.

I decided to have the soup he made first. He was a good cook I had to admit. I warmed it up as he adviced and took the bowl and the chopsticks to the living room. I turned on the TV and began to watch an American show.

I know, I was doing my life in his apartment but come on, I felt good there. I felt.. Safe somehow. That was comfortable.

While I was enjoying the food calmly, I heard someone opening the door. I was a bit surprised. I walked to the entry and stood there a moment. He entered the wrong password several times. So that was not Jungkook for sure.

I freaked out a bit and waited for the person to knock at the door. Which the person did.

I opened, a bit anxious and faced that blond girl with too much makeup and tattoos all over the arm. She didn't inspire me trust.

- Huh? 

I looked at her head to toes and parted my lips.

Tae: Who the hell are you and why did you try to unlock the door??

- Are you the new owner of this flat?  Sorry, I thought It was a friend 's place. I mistook probably.

Tae: Do you mean Jungkook?

- Yeah. But you know him?  Does he still live here or.. Ah?  Are you his boyfriend or something ? Who are you?

Tae: Uhm. I am.. I am his friend. Why? 

- Oh. He must have changed the password. Hahah.

I just stared at her with my cold eyes. Who was she??

- I am Soyeon by the way. Jeon Soyeon.

Tae: Jeon?

- Oh no. We are not related in any way. Just the same name. Hahaha. But we are close. He is my bestfriend.

Tae: I thought his bestfriend was Hoseok.

- Oh. Well. I met him first so... She said as she got in casually without even asking for my permission.

Tae: What are you doing? 

SY: I am looking for something that I left here... Hah. Where did he put it?

I crossed my arms and observed her going back and forth in the appartment.

SY: Oh. Were you eating?  Sorry if I disturbed you. Mmm. I wonder why he changed the password. He had the same for years.