Part 26

..................
••••••••••••••••••

" Yeahhhh~Hah....there!  There!!! "

Jungkook gave some more powerful thrusts and reached his climax. He got support on the wall and panted heavily. Taehyung caught his breath trying to pull back himself together at the mean time. He gulped and smiled looking down at the man between his thights.

JK: Fuck you Taehyung... He said raising his eyes at him.

Taehyung giggled and pecked on his lips.

JK: That was good.. Damn.. Hah..

He pulled out to let Taehyung fix himself. The boy pulled up his pants and hide the marks that the other man had left on his neck with his elegant scarf.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair and still had to catch his breath.

( Let's not forget that he did all the work.) ,

Giving Tae enough time to put some lip balm that Jungkook had removed some minutes before. Then, they glanced at each other and left the toilets.

All the eyes eventually laid on them. Soyeon shooked her head and came back to her book while the two other boys chuckled.

HS: You guys are really something else.

Kai: Not once in my life I had seen such a horny couple.

HS: You have to calm down. Hoseok added taking a long sip of his champagne.

Taehyung and Jungkook just chuckled. That was more than true. They were glued to each other the whole week in jeju, profiting as much as they could.

And even in the plane back for Seoul, they couldn't help but have a little quicky in the toilets. Fortunately that was a private jet.. And they could do whatever they wanted.

After some minutes, the silence fell on them. Taehyung, thoughtfull looked through the window and licked his lips. He was dreading this comeback to seoul.

After a week,  free and without any fear nor worries.

He came back to reality when Jungkook held his hand and kissed the back of it gently. He looked at him with doe eyes and smiled softly.

JK: We should try to go to jeju often. Don't you think?  He said in order to divert his attention to something else. Something happier and more cheeeful. Some future plans of both of them.

Of course Taehyung got back this smiley face again after that question.

JK: So?  yes or no?  Or somewhere else?  Such as.. Paris?  Haha. Or..

Tae: Italy, hawaii, Mexico?

JK: Whenever you want. He agreed with the sweetest voice he could give him. And fond eyes that would reassure the younger one in any situation. As bad as it is.

Tae: Alright. The boy continued with a nod and stared at Jungkook a moment..

He couldn't lose him.. He couldn't afford to lose him.

That's what he thought as their eyes were lost in each other's.

He was not ready yet to face the harsh reality but he had to. The vacations had to end eventually..

The jet arrived at the airport some hours after. They were finally back to Seoul. The big city.

Soyeon streched her arms and groaned loudly. She yawned and fixed her hair looking around.

SY: That was some amazing vacations. She said with a smile and turned to the boys. Taehyung wore his sunglasses and held Jungkook 's hand.

JK: I think we all should go back home now and rest. I am exhausted from the trip.