Part 35

.............
••••••••••••••• Part 35

After Taehyung and Jungkook comforted each other some long minutes, they finally started to get back to their senses slowly but surely. Tae was more logical, his emotions stopped taking over. Thought he was still very hurt, he now could think straight unlike some minutes ago.

Jungkook also calmed himself. It was hard but he managed to. He knew Taehyung needed him at those moments so he couldn't afford to be weak. He had to stay strong for the two of them.

They were sitting on the floor, Taehyung still in Jungkook 's arms snuggling and clinging onto him like a koala. His legs wrapped around his waist and his face burried in his chest, he was still sniffling but his tears had stopped. 

Jungkook caressed his back and sometimes kissed his hair. They were in a huge silence but none had the need to talk at the very moment. So that was quiet but that was for the best. That was comfortable.

When he finally stopped trembling, Taehyung raised his eyes at the older boy holding him and wiped his cheeks. Jungkook fixed the younger 's hair with his fingers and pecked gently on his lips.

That was a sweet moment that they clearly needed in those times when everything was going wrong.

Tae: I never saw you crying.. Taehyung uttered voice still low, with a little weak smile.

Jungkook smiled as well a bit shy about it and cupped Tae's little face in his hands.

JK: Are you feeling better?  He asked as soft as possible.

Tae licked his lips and sighed.

Of course he was not...how could he in this situation..

Tae: No.. I feel awful. Yet, you being here makes me feel.. Less alone.

JK: He must have told you horrible things..

Tae: He did. And now, I feel so stupid for trying to fit in this family.. Haha.. I should have left it a long time ago. They are.. Toxic.

JK: Mhm..

Tae:.....Jungkookah. Taehyung then called out caressing the latter's hair.

JK: Mhm?

Tae: I am sorry.. I have to go. I cannot stay here. I want to make my name and live my life elsewhere. I want to heal.. Can you understand?

JK: I can...

Tae: So you have to let me take this plane.

Jungkook nodded agaisnt his heart and burried his face in Taehyung 's chest. He was not ready to let go.

He couldn't. He needed Taehyung beside him. No matter as a lover  or a friend. He just needed him near so he can turn to him when things go bad.

Tae was his safe place.

And he was about to loose it..

Taehyung patted his back and gulped. Something was stuck in his throat and his chest was tight. He also didn't want to leave Jungkook alone there. But for his own good, he couldn't afford to stay.

Just his appartment was his father 's.  Everything around him was his. They were all from him, from his money, from his name.

As they were in each other's embraces, once again in the silence. The door opened with a loud noise and two out of breath figures ran in.

JM: Taehyung! Jimin yelled at the entry while Cia walked to the living room, to find the cute, yet painful view. 

Cia: Sweetie!