Part 48

.........
•••••••

Of course, my heart skipped a beat. I was confused and didn't know how to react. Why would Jong un look for me? Did my father send him? Or did he ask Mr. Kwon to look for me so he came up with the idea to send his son with a mission to find me?

I didnt know what was happening but I have never been so nervous. Jackson noticed my face and stood up to reassure me. He took the card from my hand and smiled softly.

JC: If you dont want to, you don't need to call or meet him. It's your choice and if you think that you are not ready yet, just forget about this.

I didn't utter a word but just looked away and sighed. I surely didn't want to meet him but at the same time, I was curious. What if it was just his own iniative without any ulterior motive.

JC: Tae. Stop thinking about it and just come eat with me. Did you have lunch yet?

Tae: I did ate but thank you.

JC: Mhm. Okay he said as he walked to the kitchen. He placed his mug on the table and checked on the chicken that he was cooking. I observed him silently and went to sit.

Tae: How am I supposed to tell him? I wondered pulling out my phone.

As soon as I turned it on, I saw a message from Jungkook. I smiled instinctively reading the pseudo "Lover" and chuckled slightly.

Lover:

Can you come at the hotel this evening when you are done with your roommate? I want to spend the night together.

I smiled and sent a "Yes of course. I will be there soon" ,with a little heart.

JC: Who are you texting? Jackson suddenly asked, scaring the shit out of me. I turned around and found him staring at me.

Tae: What?

JC: Who are you texting? You were smiling so softly. I am curious.

Tae: Oh. Uhm. Hah. Jackson, come here. I want to talk to you. This is very important.

He raised his eyebrows and pouted cutely, then, licked his lips after tasting the food and walked over, to get seat next to me. I shut my eyes a second, looking for words to explain him the situation. Yes, that was hard for me, not that I had feelings for Jackson, don't get me wrong, but he was really present those last few months and he was cheering me up all along. So, I knew he would get angry that I got back with Jungkook. First, because he was somehow his rival, but above of all because he is so protective over me, considering the fact that he was there in my darkest moments.

JC: Tell me. Whats wrong?

Tae: Nothing. I am just... Well, JungkookwenttoItalywithus. I said as fast as I could out of nervousness.

There was a long pause before his face frowned.

JC: What?

Tae: Yeah... He was there and we are back together.

I raised my eyes at him and waited for his reaction, heart beating faster than ever.

Tae: I wanted you to know, because I am moving out. I think it's time now. But I am so grateful for everything you did.

JC: The fuck are you saying again? Are you being serious?

Tae: Jackson. You knew I still had feelings for him. I never stopped loving him.

JC: Are you masochist? Because I think you like it too much. Being hurt. He said raising his tone as he stood up and held his hips.

I parted my mouth and sighed loudly.