Part 52

..............
••••••••

Author: I want to clarify something before we continue. I've changed the character Moonbin to Baekhyun in this story for an obvious reason.. If you're new to the story, you won't notice this change. But if you've been following from the start, you might remember the character as Moonbin. So, to avoid any confusion, please note that from now on, the character previously known as Moonbin will be referred to as Baekhyun.

Okay, let's get to the story now!!!

When I returned to my room that night, I was filled with an unprecedented sense of contentment. It was a feeling that sparked hope for reconciliation with my father, and I couldn't have been happier. As I walked in, I noticed Jungkook was already in a peaceful slumber. A smile spread across my face as I gently slid under the blanket, careful not to disturb him. I tenderly caressed his face before nestling into his arms as smoothly as possible. He stirred slightly, pulling me closer and holding me tight against him

___________________ 

Some days after, the whole family could now leave the hospital which delighted everyone.

Mrs Kim: Are you sure you don't want to stay home?

Tae: No. I think it's still too soon for that but I will come to visit. I will let dad get fully recovered before bring back the topic.

Mrs Kim: I understand. He is still fragile now.

Tae: Yeah.

Mrs Kim: Well then, take good care of him Jungkook.

JK: I will. I always do.

Mrs Kim: Okay.

Tae: Where is noona by the way, I have seen her rarely those days.

Mrs Kim: I don't really know. I guess she is ashamed..? But she must be very frustrated too.

Tae: Didn't she come visit dad?

Mrs Kim: Yes she did but they barely talked in those times or your father would be asleep so..

Tae: Yeah. Well, I still have some work to do and so do Jungkook so we will just see dad a minute and take our leave. He said and turned to his boyfriend.

They walked to the now very clean room and saw Mr Kim in his wheelchair. Taehyung smiled and walked to him with light steps.

Tae: Dad?

He turned and a subtle smile curved on his lips as soon as he saw his son's bright one.

JK: Hi. Are you feeling alright? Jungkook asked as Taehyung sat before him and caressed his arm.

Mr Kim: Yes. I am feeling good. And you Taehyung?

Tae: I am okay dad. We wanted to see you before you leave the hospital. Haha.

Mr Kim: I see. Where are you guys from?

JK: Oh. We were on a date. Jungkook just left casually.

Taehyung turned to him a bit surprised and smiled awkwardly.

Mr Kim: Well, that should not surprise me anymore. He sais calmly and turned to the window.

Tae: Have you talked to noona? He then asked after a bit of reflexion. Jungkook sniffled and walked in the room while Mr Kim raised his eyrbows and sighed, crossing his arms.

Mr Kim: Not yet, I guess this will take time. Hah. Why are my children so complicated..

Tae: She will come to talk to you by herself don't worry.