Part 39

..............
•••••••

The whole room got quiet after the long story of the two excited friends. Soyeon covered her mouth, still shocked and looked away while Jimin after talking so much, decided to get a glass of water. As for Cia, she kept looking at her phone waiting for Taehyung's answer to her messages on instagram.

Cia: This kid..Why doesn't he respond? This is a crucial moment for his future..

SY: Let him be. He must be still trying to recover from everything that happened here. He has the right to take a break. That was hard.

Cia: Hah. You're right. So? What are we doing then? Is there a possibility that you can reach Jungkook? That might help him later on with his parents. I mean, they both were in the wrong then.

SY: Yeah, I can call him. Waa. I am actually relieved that Ga eun is not as innocent as she pretends. I still can't believe it. Junghyuni? Jeez. The poor girl must be feeling horrible.

Jimin stood against the door and sighed after taking a long sip of his water.

JM: What a two faced bitch tho. Hah. He uttered in a low voice and wiped his mouth.

SY: I can't wait for Jungkook's come back. Now, this is interesting.

________________

That was a mess since Jungkook left.

Ga eun had told to almost everyone that he had been cheating on her this whole time. Somehow to save her face and her reputation after the humiliation she had experienced. She was the "victim". So even Jungkook's parents couldn't defend him. The news had spreaded in the media and more than one were looking forwards to have the Jeon's son's point of view on the issue. But he was not there yet and both families were in a critical situation. Especially the KIMs.

Thank god, no one mentionned to Mr Kim that the one Jungkook was dating was his own son. He would have passed on. With long hours of talk, nana and Mrs Kim convinced the girl to keep quiet about this detail as much as angry she was.

As for Jungkook's parents, they were powerless against all this.

That day, Mrs Jeon was in her room as the past few days, the TV on, checking if they had given up about this affair ( Which was far from that ) after trying to call her son. She sighed and looked outside before turning to the door, after hearing the creak as it was a old wooded door. Junghyun stared at her, standing there with an amazingly pale face. Paler than usual. Her mother looked at her, confused, and smiled.

Mrs Jeon: What's wrong honey? She asked with her always sweet voice.

The brunette girl pouted and walked to her to snuggle to her like a child. But her mother just left a giggle and caressed her hair as she pulled her closer.

Mrs Jeon: Hah. My big baby. What's up? It's been a moment that you didn't come to cuddle like this. Hahaha.

JH: Mom.

Mrs Jeon: Mhm?

JH: Where is dad? He is never at home.

Mrs Jeon: He is working honey. You know since Jungkook is not there he has more work.

JH: Right...Are you angry at oppa?

Mrs Jeon sighed and looked at the TV, where her favourite show had started.

Mrs Jeon: I am wondering if we didn't pressure him too much about this wedding.

JH: ....

Mrs Jeon: You know your brother. He is not the kind to complain or tell what he truly thinks when it comes to me and dad's decisions. He is this kind of son and I truly wished he told us from the start that he didn't want to marry Ga eun. But you see, we never bothered to ask because he seemed so in love with her.