Part 18

………………
••••••••••••••••••

A year ago, one summer night in Paris,

A big race was going on in the heart of the big city. Bikers from all over were there. And one of Korea's best was no exception.

The motorbikes rumbled, the alcohol flowed freely.

Especially with the spectators.

SY: Oh god..

JK: You should calm down with the beer Soyeon. You're driving, should I remind you?

SY: Don't be boring Jungkook. We are in Paris damn it. Let me enjoy.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and spoke with the young American who had just approached.

- What about clubbing? The race is over and in addition, it would be an opportunity to taste the local product. He said raising his eyebrows. If you know what I mean.

SY: Hah. What a big pig.

- Hahahaha.

JK: Well, that's not a bad idea. Guys! he called his friends who were busy flirting with all alive girls around.

SY: Ya! You cads !

Kai: Are you talking to us??

SY: I don't see any other animal in heat here!

Kai and Hoseok approached them.

Kai: What's the plan?

JK: We're going dancing.

Kai: Oh. I am in.

HS: Yeah. It would be great. Besides, it's been a long time.

SY: Do you know a good club around here?

- Of course. I have  a friend who sent me an address just now. Shall we go then?

JK: Yeah. Let's go. How is it Soyeon? Not too drunk? Hahaha.

SY: I've never been so good Kookie. Let's go. She responds starting her motorbike.

A few seconds later, the group of friends left for the club.

They didn't have to stay in the line for too long and entered the club. It was crowded as hell. Jungkook licked his lips and looked around.

SY: Ohhhh. Let's find a table.

Kai: There. It is empty.

They followed Kai and took  seats. It hadn't even been 15 minutes that him and Hoseok were on the dance floor with two beautiful girls.

SY: They are so hungry. It kills me. Hahaha. Are you not going?

Jungkook shook his head and took a cigarette out of his pocket. He put it between his lips and lit it.

SY: Do you still smoke? Soyeon asked taking a sip of her whiskey.

JK: I'm trying to quit but.. I don't care for now. I'm in Paris damn it. 

SY: Hahaha! Your future wife is not going to agree.

JK: Who? The Kim girl?

SY: Yeah. She doesn't seem to have the same state of mind as us? Hahaha.

JK: Yeah. I saw that.

SY: Your parents are forcing too much. Hehe. But anyway.

JK: I know. But actually it is not that bad. She is pretty and above all, She is kind and responsible.

Soyeon looked at him with a tensed face and bursted out laughing.

SY: Kind and responsible.. Aigo ah. You've changed a lot. Hahahaha!