Part 2

..............
•••••••••••••

So Ga eun was fianced. I never thought one day she would think about getting with someone. Hahaha.

That man seemed good for her. They both were boring so...

But he didn't really gave me a good vibe. I don't know why.

Tae: Oh. Good morning. I said sitting on the chair. I am Kim Taehyung. Ga eun's little brother.

GE: Don't be shocked too much. He is always like that. This little brat.

I just scoffed and poured tea for myself. My mother chuckled and turned to the "guest".

Mrs Kim: So how are your parents Jungkook?  It's been a while that we didn't see them.

JK: Oh well. Haha. They are actually abroad for now.

Mr Kim: Oh?  Where did they go?  Dad asked taking a sip of his coffee. I didn't really have interest in their conversation and thought about what I had to do that day.

JK: They went to Paris.

Mrs Kim: Really ? Taehyung just came back from there.

I came back hearing my name.

Tae: What?

Mr Kim: He was there for studying. 3 years. Our Taehyungi graduated in laws.

JK: How interesting.

Tae: Haha. Yeah. Whatever.

Mrs Kim: He came back yesterday.

GE: I guess he went clubbing again. As soon as you arrived ?  Huh?

Tae: I told you to spare me your lessons noona. I said sticking my tongue to her.

Me and Ga eun never had a very calm relationship. We always fought as kids and growing up , it didn't stop even if she matured a lot.  The perfect daughter.. I was always the one blamed once we fought because she was the wise and smart one.

And I was the "troublemaker".

Tae: Anyway. Yeah. I went to Jimin's new club opening. He is my friend. I have the right and I am old enough to do what I want and come home at the hour I want.

GE: Tsss. I am so desperate for you.

Tae: Mind your own business. Don't be so worked up because of my life.

Mrs Kim: Stop please. This is your first meeting after three years and all you find to do is to fight? Seriously.

Jungkook chuckled and patted Ga eun's back gently. To calm her down. I scoffed and clicked my tongue.

Tae: What do you love about that witch?  I asked eyes on my bread.

JK: excuse me?

GE: You... Little.

I chuckled and took a big bite of it.

Tae: Mmmm.

JK: That was love at first sight. He answered smiling a little. Mom left a long "awww" while my dad looked at them proudly.

I raised my eyebrows and hummed.

Tae: I see. I don't believe in those kind of things. And I heard love at first sight doesn't last long.

Was I being to haughty?  I thought so but I didn't mind it at the moment. They all were speechless.

Mrs Kim: Taehyung.