Part 19

...................
••••••••••••••••••

I followed Jungkook inside all shocked and embarassed. I joined him in the kitchen and observed him taking drinks from the little frigde.

JK: Beer or juice?

Tae: Juice. I think I am done with alcohol for a long long moment. I said as I took seat.

Jk: Alright. I am going for the beer.

He closed the fridge and sat next to me.

JK: Here.

Tae: Thank you.....Hah.

JK: why are you sighing?

Tae: What do you mean why I am sighing. After what you told me earlier?

Jungkook let out a small laugh and took a sip of his drink.

JK: Waa. That feels good.

I glanced at him. I still couldn't believe that he was the one who took me at the hospital that day.

JK: What are you thinking about?

Tae: I think that... The world is so small.

JK: Right?  Haha.

Tae: Mhm.

JK: So, don't be so depressed anymore.

Tae: Ah?

JK: I mean.. In a way, I was there right?  I celebrated your graduation with you.

Tae: Mhm. Hahaha.

I opened my juice and took a long sip. Then, I sighed and wiped my mouth. Jungkook looked at me with a smile.

Tae: Why did you pretend not to know me at first then?

JK: To be honest, I thought you would bring it up first. I genuinely thought you recognized me but just pretended. So I played your game.

Tae: But I really had no clue.

JK: Yeah. I got it with the time. Haha.

Tae: Yeah.. Oh and since now, we sorted things out..

JK: Mhm?

Tae: Thank you. I said as I turned to Jungkook and left a slight chuckle. A chuckle that  made him smile.

JK: For what?

Tae: For making sure that I was not feeling lonely that night. For caring about me.

JK: You're welcome. And.. You know ,I say it as an advice. But, You should go and tell your parents about that. What you told me. How you feel. How they make you feel. That would fix your relationship with them which is complicated.

I couldn't help but laugh.

Tae: And do you think they would bother to listen to me?  And even if they do  listen to me, they will never understand. They will stick with their ideas and will always be by Noona's side.

Yeah, I was laughing but I knew that was a sad reality. The fact that I couldn't even open up to my own family about those kind of things.

That was sad.. And a pity.

JK: Well, that's your choice anyway. Who am I to force you to do something.

I licked my lips and drank my orange juice. We stayed a long moment talking before I started to yawn. I was exhausted of the day. My eyelids were heavy and I felt falling asleep.

JK: Are you sleepy?

Tae: Y-*yawn* Yeah.

.....................