Part 42

...................
••••••••••

Taehyung, feeling pressured and embarassed, pulled his both hands away and backed off of a step. He looked at the men who were still glaring at each other. Jackson was about to say something once again, but he immediately grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and signaled him to stop this instant. They were in the middle of the park and he knew how hot tempered they both were.

That could have been a huge mess.

Tae: Jungkook, He then said with a soft voice looking up at the older man, who turned his gaze at him and glanced at his hand still holding the blondie in front of him.

The tension was so intense that Tae was feeling suffocated already. He sniffled and caressed his nose getting ready to talk.

Tae: I think we have to go. I am sorry.

Jungkook didn't utter a word, a bit disappointed about Taehyung's choice. He wished they could spend some more time alone together since it's been so long.

Jackson ran a hand through his hair and sighed, not able to hide his satisfaction.

That was litteraly nothing, and that wouldn't mean in anyway that Taehyung chose him over Jungkook but, that was a little battle that he was happy to have won. Jungkook licked his lips, him too, not able to hide his annoyance and smiled, or rather faked a smile to respond to Taehyung.

Tae: I was happy to meet you Hyung.

JK: Me too Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his heart fluttering, just by hearing him saying his name. That sounded so good in his mouth. He even left a furtive smile without noticing it, a smile that the both men obviously noticed.

Jackson grabbed his bag and signaled him to go. He nodded and turned a last time to Jungkook.

JK: See you soon.

Tae: Y-yeah.. Bye.

Jungkook bidded him good bye and watched him leave with Jackson. But somehow, he was neither that nervous nor jealous anymore. He was in Paris now, so there was no need to worry about "that guy".

When the two boys left his sight, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and decided to make a call. Then, he left to find his car.

As for Taehyung and Jackson, they went to get Tae's car and drove home immediately. During the whole ride, Taehyung was just waiting for the boy to scold him. But weirdly, he stayed quiet until they arrived at the flat.

And once they got in, Jackson crossed his arms and stared at him.

Tae: What? I didn't know I would meet him as well. I thought it was going to be Cia. The later said removing his coat and throwing it on the sofa.

JC: Were you really about to kiss him??

He held his earrings and smiled softly which didn't escape the other's sharp eyes, making him leave a long and desperate sigh.

Tae: Why not? That's Jungkook right? He just said leaving for his room but Jackson held his hand making him turn with a small chuckle.

Tae: Jackson, you really fancy holding my hands lately.

JC: Are you going to meet him again?

Tae: I don't know. I don't know what the sky had planned for us. But He is in Paris now. We would most likely meet each other again.

JC: Waaa.

Tae: Why are you even like this? It's not like I am getting back with him? I am not going to get hurt so chill. He reassured him patting his shoulder gently.