Part 30

..............
•••••••••••••••••

Jackson gave them all a radiant, warm smile and turned to Taehyung who was embarassed as shit, just willing to disappear. His father furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at his wife who was as confused as him. Maybe a bit less but still.

Ga eun coughed and smiled back at him, then looked at her brother who was red to the ears. She found him cute so she left a slight chuckle and patted his arm gently.

GE: Why didn't you talk about him to us? Or me? She teased him who laughed akwardly and looked at the concerned boy with a death glare. Jackson licked his lips a bit amused of the situation. He knew Tae would kill him after that but that was okay. He liked teasing him more than anything else.

Jungkook sniffled and caressed his nose. He was trying to stay as calm as possible. That was not the right time to be jealous right? Thought, he could already picture himself ripping Jackson's head off or burry him alive.

Taehyung obviously noticed it and gulped knowing exactly how hot tempered he could be.

But at the same time, he couldn't ignore his fingers intertwined to his sister's. And that pinched his heart. He sighed lightly and smacked his lips.

Tae: Yeah. Well, thank you for giving me my phone but you can leave now. He said turning to Jackson who pouted and burried his hands in his pockets.

GE: Or he can come with us?

JK: What?

Tae: What?

GE: What? He is Taehyung 's.. "Soon to be lover " right? It's okay. Just come with us. Haha. Mom, what do you think.

Mrs Kim who was still a bit worried glancing at her husband, came back to the conversation and smiled.

Mrs kIm: Sure. Why don't you join us?

Jackson raised his eyebrows, obviously pleased by the invitation and was about to accept when Taehyung cut him straight.

Tae: He is busy! Right? You have so much works to do. Hahah. Don't need to accept just to be polite. Go on.

JC: Ah? No. I don't have anything else to do. I told you that earlier. What are you saying? Haha. Of course. That would be a pleasure noona.

Tae: ( This little...)

Ga eun nodded, satisfied and proud of herself.

JK: We should go now. They are waiting. Jungkook finally uttered, done with the situation.

What could he say anyway.

They followed the lady inside, finally, and began to look around. While everyone was ahead them, Taehyung pulled Jackson by his clothe harshly and whispered angrily.

Tae: What the hell do you have in your head?? Shit??

JC: What? I am meeting, finally, my family in law.

Tae: Your.. Ya.

JC: Babe. Chill okay? I didn't ask for your hand yet. Haha. He said as he held his chin and smiled.

Taehyung removed his hand immediately and hit his arm hardly.

JC: Waa. That hurts so much. He mocked him.

Tae: You.. Aish! You are so frustrating.

He just laughed and patted his hair.

Jungkook who was walking next to Ga eun turned at some point and saw them, he witnessed that man teasing and touching Taehyung shamelessly.