Part 15

I AM SO SORRY, THERE WAS AN ERROR AND I HAD TO POST IT ONCE AGAIN. THIS IS THE WHOLE CHAPTER.

SORRY AGAIN.

............
••••••••••••••

I had spend some days looking for a place to rent. Not for living but a professional project that you will find out anyway later. As for now, I don't want to enter with the details yet.

But whatever,

I was looking for an appartment huge enough for what I was planning to do. I went to visit some but none really convinced me. Thought they were all from good neighborhood and very spacious.

Something was just missing. I was on my way back home when my stomack started to gargle. I went to go shopping a little bit after my visit in the morning  and decided to grab something to eat. I got in a cafe and ordered right away before going to take seat.

I pulled out my phone and began to scroll on Instagram. I opened Jungkook 's message and saw that he liked my " Yes. Thank you. I am fine now".

I smiled once again even though I wondered why he didn't just answered with words.

I know, I am a weirdo. When I have a crush on someone or catch feelings for a person  It turns into an obsession and I start overanalazing every single thing.

I licked my lips and just forgot about that. My order arrived. I thanked the waitress and began to eat without wasting my time. As I was biting on my "croissant", I heard a familiar voice that was going right towards me. I looked up and saw that girl sitting in front of me.

Tae: You know there are many tables right?

SY: I know. But I just wanted to eat with you. Don't you feel lonely alone here?

Tae: Mmm. No. No actually. I am used to it so it's not a big deal.

SY: Hah. Hahahahah.

Tae: Are you the girl who came to Jungkook 's appartment some days ago?

SY: Yes. It's me.

Tae: Did you find what you were looking for that day?

SY: Yeah. He gave it back to me. Hmmm. Can I get a coffee please?  Yeah. Thank youu.

Tae: What do you want from me?

SY: Oh. Nothing. I just saw you sitting here alone, so I wanted to come so you don't feel too sad and lonely.

Tae: I am not lonely. And actually have a dog. But for now he is with my bestfriend.

SY: Hmmmm. What is your relationship with Jungkook by the way?  She asked already aware of the answer.

Tae: I am his brother-in-law.

SY: Ahh. Okay.

Tae: What about you?  Can you tell me more about your relationship with Jungkook?

She chuckled cutely and fixed her hair.

SY: He is my classmate since 1St grade.

Tae: Oh?  Wao. This is a long time. Hahahaha.

SY: Yes right?  Hahaha.

Tae: And you are a biker too?

SY: Yeah. But wait, do you know about it?  I thought his in laws couldn't find out because it might ruin the family reputation. She asked with a bit of surprise in the voice.

I nodded ans chuckled.

Tae: I went to some races. With him.

SY: You also race?