Part 50

...............
••••••••

My heart had never raced so much. I was feeling anxious, scared, I was feeling suffocating as I always felt when I was about to meet my family. The only difference was, then, I was scared because I was hiding them too many things but that one time, this was because they found out about them all... I had no idea about what might happen but all I knew was that this family gathering wouldn't be joyful as other people 's.

Jungkook didn't stop reassuring me in the plane. He must have been nervous too but definitely not as much as me. His family and mine were two clearly different things. His was kind, supportive and broad-minded when mine was the complete opposite.

JK: Are you sure you want to go? Taehyung, if you dont..Hah. If you change your mind now, it's totally fine. You can stay at my apartment or at my parents' mansion.

Tae: Hyung. I am not a child. I have to face my problems like the grown-up man I claim to be. I said with a little chuckle, decreasing my stress a little bit.

He looked at me, worried but yet with a sweet smile and held my hand to kiss it. Then, he leaned to kiss me and caressed my hair gently. I connected our foreheads and the second after, fell in his reassuring embrace to rest a bit before the war.

_______

Seoul was a bit cold that period of the year. Christmas was close which meant that the snow was going to show up as well, soon. Our couple landed some minutes ago and was walking through the airport and look for their driver. Taehyung looked around anxiously, feeling everyone's eyes on them. But he just convinced himself that it was all in his imagination.

So, he held Jungkook tight and tried his best to stay calm.

For a split of second, all his thoughts and fear vanished away and he felt happy to be back in his beloved country as much as bad souvenirs he had of it.

Unfortunately, his happiness vanished in thin air as well once they crossed the doors of the airport.

For some reasons they ignored, that was crowded. We could hear clicks of cameras everywhere.

They surely didn't except this.

The few securities that were present, tried their best to push away the journalists and protect them, but they were struggling hard.

"Are you going to get married?!"

"Mr. Kim! Do you have a statement??What did your family tell you after the photo leaked?!"

"Aren't you ashamed??"

" Since when are you dating?! "

"Mr. Kim! What about your sister?!"

Taehyung's hands began to tremble and his throat dried. He was obviously uncomfortable and scared but the paparazzi wouldn't leave him alone.

Tae: Well, I... I...

Jungkook, already at the edge of a nerve crisis, suddenly pushed a man hardly after he tried to grab his boyfriend's coat.

JK: What do you think you are doing?! He yelled as they stopped walking. His blood was starting to boil and his eyes were fuming in anger. He was getting out of him because of this all shit.

All the attention that was therefore on Taehyung, went on him.

JK: We won't do any statement for the moment so leave us alone. Will you?! He almost screamed for them all to hear.

He looked at Taehyung who seemed like a scared child, ready to burst in tears and wrapped his arm around him. He leaded him through the crowd and took him to the car fast.