Part 47

..............
••••••••

The next day when Taehyung woke up, his body surely hurt but most of all, his heart was full of joy and happiness and God knows how long he was waiting for it. The feeling of being loved and love someone. The feeling of belonging to someone. That was a wonderful and marvelous sensation.

He yawned cutely and looked up at the man that held him all night in his embrace, so tight that it seemed like he feared to see him gone the morning. He put his hand on his chest gently, eyes stuck on his sleepy face and drew a heart on it casually with a soft smile. Jungkook, feeling tickles opened his eyes slowly and immediately laid his gaze on the younger boy snuggling up to him.

His face, as tired and puffy it was, seemed so beautiful.

"This much of cuteness should not be allowed." He thought, as his hand slowly caressed his hair, making the latter finally face him. Their eyes met and both sketched a smile. Taehyung, more shy than anything else.

JK: Hi love. Jungkook uttered, turning his cheeks red.

His heart sped up and he felt his hands sweaty. He couldnt believe what was happening and what happened the last night. Last night, which seemed like a dream. A long and hot dream that he was more than able to make up himself in his mind, which he surely had already done before.

Tae: Hi. He muttered ignoring what to say.

JK: Are you okay? Why are you avoiding my eyes? The older asked teasing him.

Taehyung raised his eyes at him and suddenly giggled, finding himself silly. Jungkook kissed his forehead and sat up to stretch his arms. His whole body felt numb. Taehyung imitated him and covered himself with the blanket, before grabbing Jungkook's large shirt on the couch and wear it, to get to the kitchen and pour cold water in a glass.

Jungkook fixed his hair and joined him.

There was a strangely comfortable silence in the room. Jungkook sniffled and opened his windows. The sea was beautiful, the sun was shining brightly and the sound of the waves hitting the shores was soothing him.

Tae placed his empty glass on the table and went to stand next to him. The later turned to him and smiled.

JK: Do you need medicines for the pain babe? He asked calmly causing Taehyung's heart to skip a beat.

Tae: Ah? He asked, confused.

JK: What? Why do you seem shocked?

Tae: Ah? You just caught me out of guard. He said referring to the sudden nickname, that he of course adored, but was not used to hear.

JK: What? Don't you like "babe"? Jungkook asked looking at him with doe eyes.

Tae: What?

JK: Mhmm. So, what about Love, or sweetheart, or darling?

Tae: I.. Ya... Hahaha.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed his tiny waist and pulled the boy against his chest, making him gasp.

JK: Lover?

Tae: H-hah.. You will be the death of me...

JK: Why?

Tae: Because I love your so much.

JK: You love me?

Tae: Of course. Dont tell me you didnt know it? Haha.

Jungkook just smiled and kissed him gently. He slid his tongue into his mouth smoothly and closed his eyes. The wet morning kiss stopped after some seconds and they intertwined their hands. Jungkook placed a soft kiss on his forehead and chuckled.