Part 40

..............
••••••••

Taehyung lied on the bed in a huge silence, just staring at the white ceiling above him. But that would not help to stop his mind from overthinking about everything that was happening. Millions of questions were running throught his head. After some long minutes, he sat up and sighed lightly. He was tired and needed to sleep after the long day he had but his mind would just not allow him to close his eyes a second.

He kicked the blanket and wore his slippers to head out to the balcony. The sight was just so beautiful that he couldn't but leave a little smile. That was one of the other advantages of living in Paris. Having  this amazing and incredible view of the Eiffel tower in front of his eyes, before sleeping and the morning before starting the day with his warm tea  in the hand.

As he took a deep breath, he felt something hitting on his leg. He looked down and found his cute and fluffy roommate who just woke up from his long nap.

Tae: Omo. Come in daddy's arms. He said as he carried Yeontan and kissed his ear before bitting on it.

He laughed slightly when he noticed him frowning and sat down, placing him on his laps.

Then, with not much bravour, he grabbed his phone on the table and for the first time in forever, checked his social media.

He inhaled deeply and opened his instagram messages first. Then, he saw all the texts his friends had sent him. He read them one by one and couldn't help but gasp at all the things that they were saying.

J.m:

- Tae, Jungkook ran away and we don't know where he is. But at least he is not getting married.

- I know you are hurt but can't you reply? I am worried here and things are so messy.

- TAE! It's me again. Are you alive??

Taehyung scrolled and found more texts from Jimin but he decided to read the other ones.

Soyeonii:

-Tae. Are u there? We need to talk to you. Jungkook needs to.

Cia115:

-Sweetie, are you okay? So many things happened here. Jungkook is non reachable. Perhaps he went to meet you?

- Pick up Taehyung. We need to talk. That's important.

He rubbed his eyes and left a long sigh. He took a little break to process the new informations.

Tae: Jungkook didn't get married? He ran away??? He said and looked at the screen once again.

He went on Google to look for more informations and saw the articles about Jungkook and Ga eun's wedding canceling. He saw the video of Jungkook's conference press and decided to click on it.

JK: The wedding was cancelled for a reason that only concerns us. This is private.

- Your fiance, now ex fiance my bad, stated that you had an affair. Is that true ?

Jungkook stayed quiet a moment and Taehyung just held his breath, anxious about what he was going to say.

JK: By the time I met that other person, me and Ms Kim had already broken up. Not officially but we did. And I made sure she knows that I was seeing someone else. So she cannot say that it was  sudden or anything. I was honest with her. And as far as I know, she also had a relationship at the time.