Part 17

................
•••••••••••••••••

I looked at him with wide eyes. I didn't know what to say anymore. I saw the confusion in his eyes.

JK: Are you okay or... why do you look so shocked.

I picked myself up and gathered my bravour. It was now or never. I crossed my arms to make him think that I was more than confident and that I wasn't intimidated even though I was trembling inside.

Tae: Tell me Hyung.

JK: Yes Taehyung?

Hearing him saying my name gave me chills for some reason. But I let nothing show.

JK: I'm listening.

Tae: You were at the club yesterday?

Without hesitating or stammering, he answered me in the greatest of calms :

JK: Yes. indeed, I was there. I saw you wasted too, I held your hair when you threw your soul out ,I drove you home and I was there until you sleep.

Tae: ......It was you?

JK: Yes. Who else? Why? You don't remember any single thing. Do you?

Tae: No I remember some..

JK: You don't.

Tae: Yes. I don't. So you have to tell me what happened because, that is frustrating meeee.

JK: What do you want to know?

Tae: Hah. Okay.. Did we... Did we... Uhm..

JK: We?

Tae: Weeee...

Suddenly, I heard someone walking towards us. It was a man who came to help with the horse. We immediately stopped talking.

- Can I?

Tae: Yes. Thanks.

He took the horse.

JK: We should go out and join the others.

I just nodded and sighed. How was I supposed to ask my brother in law if we fucked???? What if I was wrong? That would be more than embarassing. Plus, he seemed to be so calm that I doubted that something had happened.

He signaled me to follow him. What I did. We walked outside to join the parents.

Mr Kim: Are you tired already Taehyung?

Tae: Yes. It's been too long since I've ridden a horse. I'm no more used to it.

Then we turned to Ga eun who dismounted from her horse. She dusted off her shirt and walked towards us with a smile. She went directly into Jungkook's arms who kissed her gently. I looked away at my mother who was watching them with a soft smile. Then she turned to dad.

Mrs. Kim: Do you remember when we were young and as madly in love as them?

My father chuckled and kissed her lovingly.

Mr Kim: I'm just as in love with you now as the first time my eyes landed on your beautiful face.

GE: Awwww.

I grimaced and turned on my heels. I didn't come to witness that.

Tae: Agh. That's cringe. Stop.

Mrs Kim: Where are you going? hahahah. Come back here honey. Hahaha.

Tae: I'm going to eat. You stuffed me with your kisses and.. Ugh. I said as I walked home. I heard them burst out laughing.

Frankly, it was boring to be the only single in the family. I went to change in my old room and looked out the balcony.