Part 8

.................
••••••••••••••••

Mhmm.. Hard to admit but seeing that Side of Jungkook made my heart throb a bit. Like who wouldn't find that man attractive??

I mean KJ not Jungkook. I know they are the same person. But they are not at the same time. That's weird.. I don't know how and why but that man was provoking things in me.

And I admitted it to Jimin.. How pathetic is it?  To have a crush on your sister 's soon to be husband. But I mean, that's just a crush so it should be fine.

I finished setting my fournitures that day. I am glad Yoongi was there. Me and Jimin would have never been able to do it alone.

We had lunch together and decided to go out for the dinner. It was my treat to thank them.

JM: Oh my. I am so hungry. You'd better pull out your card sweetie. Chim is starving.

I chuckled at his cuteness and turned to Yoongi.

Tae: Order what you want Yoongi. Don't be shy.

YG: Okay. Well..

We called the waiter and ordered our meal. Then we talked a bit. I was curious about the relationship those two were having. Like that can't just be "sex-friends" one only.

Tae: So. Now tell me the truth.

JM: About what ? He asked taking a sip of his red wine. I looked at Yoongi and raised my eyebrows.

YG: What's that face?  Haha.

Tae: Come on. I want to know the truth about you two. Are you dating?

JM: Mmm. No.

Tae: Huh??

YG: We are just..

JM: Flirting.

Tae: That's.. Waa.

YG: We are just not ready to be a couple yet. So it's better this way.

JM: No obligations nor responsibilities.

Tae: But is this leading somewhere?  I mean, an eventual real couple?

YG: We will see.

JM: We have time ahead us. Why being in rush?  We still have to get to know each other.

Tae: You are litterally already sleeping together.

The both of them chuckled and just ignored me. I didn't insist and sighed.

Tae: Whatever.

JM: What about you?  What are you going to do about your crush?

Tae: Jungkook?  I mean.. Let me rectify. KJ?  Haha.

YG: They are litterally the same person.

Tae: I prefer KJ. When I say Jungkook. It sounds so wrong. Hahaha.

JM: That is something we can't have control on unfortunately.

Tae: mmm. Anyway. As I said, it will vanish soon so...don't worry too much.

JM: Alright. If you say so.

As we were talking, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Mom written.

I smiled and picked up happily.

Tae: Hello mom?

[ Oh. Sweetheart. How are you?] 

Tae: I am fine.

[ It's been days that I didn't see you. What have you been doing?]

Tae: Just some stuffs. Haha. So why did you call me?