Part 12

...............
••••••••••••••••

The annoying bastard left without protesting anymore. I think he was humiliated enough for the day. He gave us a death glare and left with his friends. I sighed and caressed my nose.

Hyuni hyung walked to me immediately and checked if I was fine.

MB: Is your hand okay?  What about..

Tae: I am fine.

Jungkook came at his turn and held my chin to turn my head.

JK: You have a scratch there. He said reffering to a little injury on my cheek because of the slap.

MB: I will take you to the hospital. Baekhyun hyung continued as he held my arm but Jungkook grabbed my hand immediately and smiled.

Very calmly, he said:

JK: No. I take care of it. I took him here. He is my responsibility.

I just looked at them with doe eyes and glanced at Fourth who shrug his shoulders.

Hyun just gave up. He knew he would never change Jungkook 's mind so he backed off and crossed his arms.

MB: Alright. Take good care of him.

I smiled at him and felt Jungkook 's hand on my shoulder.

JK: Let's go. He said in a low voice almost whispering. I bidded good bye to them and we got on his motorbike.

The destination?  I didn't know yet.

We' ve been riding for half an hour when I noticed that we were not on the way for my building.

We were in Yeongsan gu which surprised me.

Tae: Mhm?  Where are we going?  I asked as I noticed Jungkook driving slower. He parked the motorbike in a parking lot and removed his helmet before fixing his hair.

JK: We are going to treat you.

Tae: Huh? 

I got off the engine and looked around. Then, without being much curious, I followed him inside the building.

We took the elevator and got to the 10the floor.

Tae: Where are we?  I finally asked after some minutes.

JK: My place. He replied as he typed the password on the door.

It opened and something beautiful welcomed us. That was huge. Very very spacious and luxurious.

I scanned around, still surprised even thought, my appartment was almost the same.

Tae: What is that flat? 

JK: My place as I said.

Tae: But don't you live with my sister?  Why would you have another place?

JK: There are still some stuff of mine here. I used to live here before meeting Ga eun.

Tae: Ahh.

I removed my jacket and threw it on the sofa.

JK: Stay here a minute.

He walked through the large room and went to the kitchen.

Waiting for him, I got a seat and faced posters , medals, motorbike toys..I didn't know he was that passionate about it.

JK: Taehyung!

Tae: Yeah?? I yelled back following his voice.

JK: Come here.