Part 45

...............
•••••••

The weather danced joyfully in the sky as Taehyung and Jungkook were now walking in the almost empty streets of Tropea. Rays of golden sunshine caressed their faces, casting a warm embrace upon their souls. They strolled with soft smiles and subtle glances, through bustling streets and quaint alleyways, their footsteps echoing harmoniously with the rhythm of their hearts.

In this enchanting moment, the weather served as a gentle reminder that happiness blossoms when love intertwines, creating a picturesque scene painted with simplicity and heartfelt beauty. Taehyung was stopping from time to time to admire the architecture of the little town which was just fascinating. There were colorful buildings adorned with intricate balconies and balconets surrounding them and dominant, iconic Santa Maria dell'Isola, a cliff-top church that overlooks the crystal-clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.

He smiled despite of him and pulled out his phone to take photos to picture this amazing sight. As he was totally focused on his shots, Jungkook turned around and observed him. He crossed his arms and licked his lips, then took a picture himself, but not of the beauty of the scenery nor the town but to picture his loved one's beauty at that very moment.

Taehyung who was scrolling on the photos to find which one he would post, heard the click of the camera and turned, with doe eyes. Jungkook left a chuckle and just shoved back his phone in the pocket of his short.

Tae: I told you many times to inform me before taking a picture.

JK: And I always tell you that candid shots are the most beautiful. He replied back as he walked away.

Tae: Won't you show me? Taehyung almost yelled as the boy was already far.

He ran and walked beside him, hands in the back.

There was a long silence, but a surpisignly comfortable one after that.

JK: Why did you let your hair grow so long? Jungkook broke the silence with a little laugh.

Taehyung fixed his bangs and turned to him with a smile.

Tae: I just find it pretty. Why? Don't you like it?

JK: No. That's beautiful. You are cute like that.

Taehyung smiled, then slowed his steps and stopped suddenly, making the older man stop and look at him as well. They faced each other some seconds with the sound of waves hitting the shore in the background.

Tae: I actually did a promise to myself. He said calmly, a smile curving on his lips.

JK: A promise?

Tae: Yeah. I promised myself to cut my hair only when I finally succed to get over you. He said with a giggle.

Jungkook nodded and walked over slowly.

JK: I am happy you didn' t cut them yet then. He whispered to his ear and patted his hair gently.

Tae: I was about to. Taehyung teased him, crossing his arms and turning around to walk back to the hotel.

Jungkook sighed and followed him.

JK: Are we going back already?!

Tae: I AM HUNGRY AND IT'S GETTING COLD! So HURRY! He yelled fastening his pace.

Jk: Ya! Wait for me! Haha. Seriously.

Tae: You are so slow aish.

They arrived in the hall of the hotel some minutes later and ran after their friends who were done taking a shower following their afternoon at the beach.