Part 16

...............
••••••••••••••••

I stared at the fridge.. My mind was somewhere else. I kept getting flashbacks from last night but they were so unreal that they couldn't but be dreams or just my imagination because I was wasted.

I squinted and bit into the apple I'd had in my hand for over fifteen minutes. Then I realized that I had been staring at that fucking fridge for way too long. So I sighed and finished my breakfast quickly. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt disgusted.

Tae: God.. Who is that??

My hair in disarray, my big jogging and my shirt slipping off my shoulder... I thought I saw a hobo. I then went to take a shower ASAP.

Yesterday, I don't even know how I got home. I just remembered getting up in my bed in clothes that I had to pick at random before falling into bed. I stank of alcohol.

By spreading the shower gel on my hands, I thought to myself.

Tae: I should dose on alcohol.

And by wetting my hair, I paralyzed myself.

"Don't tempt me Taehyung.. we might end up as sinners tonight.."

I chocked and started coughing. I must have dreamed. Anyway, I was no longer master of myself after the three glasses of wine I drank.

Then, while brushing my teeth, I saw myself on a motorcycle in front of someone. I smiled stupidly and started laughing like an idiot.

Then, I wrapped my hands around his neck..

Tae: Fuck..

Whoever it was I owed him an apology for putting up with my bullshit...

I just wished my memory was playing tricks on me and it wasn't Jungkook.. It would be too embarrassing because I was making big movies in my head. No way he said such a thing..

Right?

Tae : Of course! What are you thinking again? Is it just that I'm so in love with him that all the boys look like him?

What?

Tae: Hah. Stop thinking about that. Anyway, when I see Jimin again, I will get to the bottom of it.

While looking for what to put in my dressing room, I heard my phone ringing from the bedroom.

Tae: Who is it? I wondered as I walked towards the bed. It was Soyeon noona.

I raise one of my eyebrows and picked up.

Tae: Hello?

[ Sweetie! How are you this morning?]

I sat up on the bed and sighed. She laughed.

[ Hahaha. Alright.]

Tae: It's okay. I had a bad headache this morning.

[ Have you had breakfast yet? ]

Tae: Yeah. But why are you calling me early in the morning like that?

[ I just wanted to make sure you're okay ]

Tae: Ah. And besides, do you know how I got home?

[ I do not know at all. I was as drunk as you. I even woke up in a girl's bed this morning. ]

Tae: Oh shit. And are you okay at least?

[ Yeah don't worry. She's nice. She just took care of me while I was drunk.]

Tae: Cool. And... Noona. I have a question.

[ Yes? Oh wait! ]

Tae: Uh?