Part 23

.............
••••••••••••••

"love at second sight"

It’s the feeling when you meet someone that you’re going to fall in love with.

Maybe you don’t love them right away, but it’s inevitable that you will eventually.

That's pretty much how Jungkook felt when he first saw Taehyung in Paris.

He had just taken him to the hospital and stayed there all night out of pure kindness. How could he leave this young man drunk dead in the streets of the big city.
And yes when he left The day after, he had no need to check if he felt better. He had finished his part by calling his friends to come and take care of him.

He returned to Seoul serene, he joined his girlfriend who had been waiting for him for months.

He had never been forced to like Ga eun. It came by itself The day they got introduced to each other.

She was in a pink dress, that pretty smile on her face. Rosy cheeks and long black hair going down to her waist. She immediately caught his eye and the attraction was more than mutual.

Their first conversation was natural, they didn't force themselves. He got along very well already. Despite the stark differences.

Well, differences that Ga eun was not aware of yet.

The first time they held hands, his heart was racing. Their first kiss was perfect and he still remembered how he had proposed to her. About the little yellow dress the girl was wearing that night and the state he was in after she said yes.

So yes,

He loved Ga-eun.

He loved her as soon as their eyes met during this dinner that their parents had organized.

But why did he feel weird the day her brother came back home.

When this dark-haired young man entered the dining room door after drinking too much the night before.

Of course he recognized him. He hadn't changed a bit.

While Ga eun was his opposite, Taehyung was his identical.

Taehyung was the kind of boy he would have chased after under other circumstances.

Unfortunately for him, his charisma, his smile and just the way he was got better of him.

And here he was, in a big dilemma.

He held his phone hesitating whether to send the message to Taehyung or not. Why was he even nervous. That didn't make sense right?

He threw his phone on the bed and just went to take a shower. That would help him calm down and think straight.

________________

I arrived at the hotel some hours after. I had a really good time with Jin but he had to leave and meet his boyfriend. I was more than relaxed.

Walking in the hall, I ran into Hoseok hyung. His hair was wet, he must have come from the swimming pool. I smiled and called out to him. He turned around and smiled back at me.

HS: How was it with your friend?

Tae: That was nice. Were you guys swimming?

HS: Yeah. That was refreshing houu!  Hahaha. So yeon is still there if you want to see her.

Tae: Oh. Okay then. Thank you.

HS: I am going to shower quickly and come back.

Tae: Alright. I said and observed him getting in the elevator.